CHAPTER 41

AERA'S POV
It's been a whole year now as me and Yoongi's name is being known thru all of the world as our fandom grows bigger and bigger.

The other boys are successful as well.

Jimin and Jungkook are known to be one of the most youngest successful CEOs.

Jennie's clothing brand is being known as well since I helped her out a bit for sponsoring her brand which made some our fans buy her clothes.

Namjoon and Hoseok are now great high class college teachers.

Jin and Jisoo's kdrama has bin going on well as it's been a very big hit and one of the most popular series on Netflix.

Taehyung and Minji in the other hand are catching up so much tho man... everyone's growing up so fast.
_____________________________________________

So since I'm 25 now it's time for my coronation to be the next leader of our clan.

I am very nervous like so much that I can't even think straight.

So basically we are supposed to go to mystic valley tomorrow but right now I'm in the studio sitting on Yoongi's lap while making our next hit, tho I've been dozing off a bit because of my ceremony tomorrow.

Yoongi noticed my distraction as he rubbed my back and asked

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing" I said with a small smile

"Hey you know I know something's wrong, I can feel it, and see it" he insisted

"Well you see I'm just nervous for the ceremony tomorrow like what if I'm not ready?" I said

He gave me a small smile while wrapping his arms around me and back hugging me

"Babe don't worry... remember I was nervous too when I was about to get crowned as Alpha. At first you will have second thoughts but at the end you will be relieved like you just did the right thing"

"Really?" I asked looking at him

"Yes" he confirmed before giving me a peck on my lips

I smiled at him before the both of started music producing again.
_____________________________________________

Today is the day we have to go home for my coronation as we passed by a lot of fans the way out of the building.

"Ok do you guys have everything you all need" Minji asked in a somewhat mature manner

"Yes ma'am" Taehyung said

The four of us then got inside our car and drove off to the direction of the woods.

About 35 minutes we arrived to mystic valley as everyone was going crazy.

All of them were still preparing the set up for the occasion. As the four of us got out of the car my mom and Jennie suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Aera sweetie let's go we need to prep you up!" My mom said dragging me

"Aera Unnie I have the perfect dress for you! I made it myself!" Jennie said excited

I looked back at Minji, Taehyung and Yoongi as I saw them being dragged by Lisa, Rose and Jisoo, I guess their gonna have a fashion show of their own.

When my mom dragged me to our house she made me sit down on a stool infront of a mirror as some professional looking people did my makeup and hair.

After that was done Jennie handed me a red dress, since color red is our vampire national color.

After wearing the dress I could see my little sister holding her breath trying not to squeal in happiness since every dress she makes always looks perfect on me

I just looked at myself for a moment before someone knocked on the door and entered the room.

Oh my goodness...what a handsome surprise...

"YEAH HE REALLY IS JUST GONNA KNOCK YOU OUT LIKE THAT BITCHES🤣"_____________________________________________

_____________________________________________

I DO WISH FAST RECOVERY FOR YOONGI AND FOR HIM TO GET WELL SOON BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER LOVE YALL💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜