CHAPTER 26

Here I am with Yoongi as we were at Taehyung and Minji's second day of their photoshoot. I'm so proud of them.

'what time is our training?'

I then heard Yoongi say thru mate telepathy

'hmm probably a little bit later at 4pm' I replied

Me and Yoongi had eye contact for a moment as we both broke away and started watching Taehyung and Minji pose.

"Our shooting is complete!!! it's going to go off to the editing now! You both did well" the director announced as he complimented Taehyung and Minji.

I could see they both were tired and exhausted as I handed them some bottles of water.

"You guys did great!" I said giving them a comforting smile

"Thanks for being here with us Noona" Taehyung said before gulping his water

"Anytime" I replied

"So are we going now or later?" Minji asked referring to our training

"We are going now! Jin Hyung texted me saying they are all waiting for us" Yoongi replied popping out of nowhere
_____________________________________________

"So what type of training should we do?"
Jimin asked

All of us were somewhere in the forest in our gym wear getting ready for our training.

"How about let's do some warm ups first" I suggested as everyone then started stretching and warming up.

"Ok everybody ready?" Jungkook called out

"Yeah" all of us said in unison

"So how about we do fighting matches just to see who is the strongest ones and the ones that need more work" Jungkook suggested

"Hmm that's a great idea" Namjoon agreed

We all then paired up and started fighting.

ROUND 1

JUNGKOOK VS TAEHYUNG

(AUTHOR:OK NOW THAT'S A BIT DRAMATIC😆)

Taehyung and Jungkook then started fighting as Jungkook launched over him and locked Taehyung in between his arms.

Taehyung started struggling a bit as he elbowed Jungkook's stomach making him loosen his grip and held his stomach, Taehyung then moved fast and took the opportunity to pin Jungkook down.

After counting to 10 Taehyung won that fighting match, next up is...

TAEHYUNG VS JIMIN

"Hey wassup boi! Come at me boi!" Jimin shouted as Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.

Jimin really did need to be so extra and dramatic.

Taehyung and Jimin then started fighting as Jimin kicked Taehyung on the side of his torso making him fall to the ground but recovered after a couple of seconds as he then tried punching Jimin but because of Jimin's fast reflexes and being the son of the most strongest vampire clan leader he was able to dodge it and pin Taehyung to the ground while Taehyung was still struggling to get out of his grip.

After 10 seconds Jimin won the 2nd round as he helped Taehyung up while giving him a teasing devilish smirk.

Next up was Jimin and Hoseok but of course Jimin won that round easily since he was able to pin Hoseok down in 5 seconds in the fight.

Next up is...

JIMIN VS YOONGI

Well this is exciting. Both sons of the most strongest vampire clan and wolf pack having a fighting match together. Let's see who wins.

...

"Ugh it's literally been 19 minutes now can someone just please win in this fight!!!" Jin complained as Yoongi and Jimin were still fighting.

I then got in-between them as I held both their shoulders while saying

"How about we say it's a tie,okay? We are heading nowhere with this shit! Or if you guys really want to fight how about you guys just play rock, paper, scissors and with that let's see who wins!"

They both then started sharing glances at each other as they both proceeded in playing rock, paper, scissors.

At the end Yoongi won the game as we then proceeded with the fighting matches.