CHAPTER 32

Here we all are.

At the forest we're the war between  werewolves and vampires are going to take action.

Yoongi had his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him not wanting to let go as of course the both of us are very nervous.

"Everything is going to be ok"

Yoongi whispered to my ear as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead

"I love you so much and I will never let anyone take you away from me" Yoongi said thru mate telepathy

I looked at him and gave him a small smile as I said

"I love you too"

He then leaned forward as our foreheads touched then he smashed his lips into mine.

When we broke away from our kiss Jimin tapped the both of us on the shoulder.

"Guys their here" he announced

Both me and Yoongi looked forward and saw all the wolf packs and vampire clans.

We both let go of each other but Yoongi still had one arm wrapped around my waist not wanting to let go of my warmth.

Both of the clans and packs haven't noticed us yet so we are all undercover behind the trees.

MR. JEON'S POV (Jungkook's Dad)

As we all walked thru the snow we then spotted the wolves just a few meters away from us.

That's also when I spotted Aera and the others hiding behind the tall trees at the end of this big ass snow field.

"Do you think their plan aren't going to flop whatsoever?" My wife whispered to my ear low enough to just be heard by me

"Let's have faith in them hon" I whispered back

We made eye contact before looking away from each other and looking forward where we see a big heard of different wolf packs.

Oh boy! Let's see how this goes.

AERA'S POV

The wolf packs and vampire clans are now are now facing each other with just a few meters of space separating them. We waited for them move but for some reason they just stood there looking at each other.

Me and the others looked at each other in confusion but all of that was gone when the wolf packs and the vampire clans were now running and launching their selves together and colliding.

Ok we did not have this in mind.

We all ran towards them not wanting anyone to fight any further. Tho I guess everyone is to into this fighting shit that they didn't notice us even when we just 5 meters away from them.

I didn't want to them to fight any longer as rage ran thru me seeing my parents fighting as I did something I never thought I could do.

Well since I'm the next leader of my clan I am stronger than anyone in my clan, even my parents tho since I'm older too which means I'm stronger than Jimin who is the leader of the strongest clan but what makes a strong clan is not the strength of the leader it's the strength of the whole clan combine.

The rage inside me finally kicked in as my eyes turned red and my fangs showed. Unknowingly the ground then started to move beneath my feet because of my rage.

Hmm Goddamn

I think the whole earth is having a earthquake, I didn't know I was that strong... oops.

Everyone except me started wobbling around from the force of how my rage is moving the fucking earth. Eventually my rage earthquake stopped as the others looked at me shocked as fuck

"How the fuck did you do that?!?" Jimin whisper-yell beside me as he looked at me wide eye

I simply just shrugged my shoulders as my eyes turned normal and my fangs vanished.

All the attention now from the wolf packs and vampire clans are now towards us as everyone quickly took a hold of their selves and stood up facing us.