s e v e n t e e n

m a r k h y u c k : s e v e n t e e n 」

"how about the groceries?"

"it's already delivered, sir."

"medicines?"

"it's also delivered the same day in groceries, sir."

"okay, you may leave now. i still need to deal with my man."

when the secretary went out from the office, the tanned male entered inside. he smiled as he saw him even if he knew how mad the tanned male was.

"i don't know if i still need to say thank you to you," he pointed at him but he was just smiling like a kid. "why don't you also buy us a house, maybe you're shy." he said sarcastically.

"oh, i can buy it in just a second. just tell me to do it." he smiled.

"you piece of-"

"oops, why are you fighting, dada and daddy?"

donghyuck was ready to throw the mini vase he saw to mark but their son suddenly came out of nowhere, he shut his eyes and calmed himself.

he was mad after knowing that mark bought a lot of things for his mother, groceries, and his mother's needs, especially her monthly medicines.

"your dada is going to kill me..." he pouted.

"i'm still not done with you, lee minhyung." and he pointed at him.

and mark suddenly felt nervous, he gulped after seeing how really serious donghyuck was. he needs to find a way to calm him down now. once donghyuck said his full name, he knew he fucked up.

"baby, go to uncle jeno first." mark whispered.

"you're dead, daddy." the kid teased and laughed while he was running out of the office.

"love-"

"don't call me love if you don't want me to cut you into pieces." he cuts him off.

"i just want to help!" he reasoned.

"but not every month! god, mark. you make me crazy!" he hissed, making him pout.

"i'm sorry, okay?" he said in a low voice.

he was looking down. that's why he didn't notice that donghyuck walked towards him, he flinched when the tanned male just sat on his lap after closing the blinds.

"w-what are you doing?" he gulped.

"why do you look so tense?" his eyebrow raised.

"because you're in my lap!" he shouted.

"wae? are you scared that marco will have a sibling?" and he slowly leaned on him.

"baby, you don't need to do this. don't think that your body is the pay back on everything i did." he pouted.

"and who told you i'm gonna kiss you? duh, i just missed your smell." and he sniffed him once again.

"we just slept together last night," mark said.

"hmm, i just missed you..." and he buried his face on his neck.

mark smiled at how clingy donghyuck was, he was happy that donghyuck is already calm, not unlike how mad he is when barged inside mark's office.