f o u r

「 m a r k h y u c k  :  f o u r 」

jeno entered inside the office which is already natural for mark, he didn't bother to look or greet his cousin and just continued what he was doing on his computer.

"mark lee!" and he slammed his table which made him glared at his cousin.

"what do you want?" he hissed, he wanted to curse but there's a kid in the living room.

"nothing, i just want to say goodbye since i'm going to leave now because i already missed my two babies." jeno said, making mark rolled his eyes.

"then leave, do i look care?" and he rolled his eyes.

"yes, you do. in case you miss me, just call me and i will come right away." he winked.

"god, jeno. you're so cringe." mark said in annoyance, making the younger one laugh.

"uncle nono?" the kid suddenly called him.

"hmm?" he responded.

"are you going to visit uncle lele's office? can i also come?" he asked, making jeno stop and also mark.

"when did you like to go there because as i remember, you're scared of your uncle lele?" mark said, raising his eyebrow.

"i met a new friend there, dad!" the kid said, giggling.

"and who is that new friend?" he asked strictly.

the kid didn't speak and put his lips into a thin line. he couldn't answer his daddy's question because he didn't even know his friend's name.

"uncle nono..." the kid whined, asking for his uncle's help.

"are you hiding something that i didn't know, jeno?" mark stood up from his seat.

"dude, you heard him. he said he has a new friend there." jeno calmly told his lies.

he can't tell the truth because he is also surprised after seeing donghyuck at chenle's company, and his niece was with him. he knows that mark would be mad and he might do everything just to hide marco from donghyuck.

"who's that friend?" and he looked at his son who's innocently watching them.

"he's pudu!"

mark's eyebrow raised after hearing what his son said, a pudu? when did marco suddenly like animals? because as he remembered, he was scared of them.

"there's a pudu in chenle's company?"

jeno just made his way to the kid, carrying him before facing his cousin. he was scared that the kid might say something.

"i will bring him back after lunch." jeno said.

"as you should, bring him back fine just like how you get him." mark said seriously.

"say goodbye, little mark." jeno said.

"bye, daddy!" the kid said happily, giving him a flying kiss which made mark smile.

"i love you, baby. take care." and he waved back, also giving the kid a flying kiss.

"aw, so cringe." his cousin ruined the moment, making mark glared at him once again.

"don't fight with my daddy, uncle nono. i will tell this to uncle junnie..." mark heard his son when the two were already leaving.

mark can't help not to laugh and continue his work again. he needs to finish these all so he could have a long time with his son. but suddenly, something stopped him.