s e v e n

「 m a r k h y u c k  :  s e v e n 」

the kid suddenly woke up when mark suddenly got him from donghyuck, making also the tanned male flinch after what mark did. his heart was beating so fast.

"m-mark—"

"i don't want to see you again." he cuts him off, face so serious, glaring at him.

he stopped after mark said that, while the kid was curious what was happening. the others also came, they were stopped after seeing the three together.

mark glared at him head to toe, he was mad as fuck. seeing the kid with him made him overthink, what if donghyuck was planning to run away their child? how did the two meet? all this time he thought that the kid missing was just with donghyuck.

"mark, mark!" and he ran, stopping him.

"daddy? uncle pudu? what's wrong?" the kid asked.

"d-daddy?" donghyuck asked, he was already shaking, holding his tears back.

"yes, uncle pudu." the kid nodded. "this is my daddy." he giggled, and didn't have any idea what was happening.

he went quiet after hearing what the kid said, there's no words coming out from his mouth. he completely went quiet after finding out the truth.

so, all this time. he was with his son?

"y-you're marco?" he gulped as his voice suddenly cracked, his tears were now slowly going down to his cheeks.

"uncle pudu? are you cry—"

the kid was about to hug donghyuck but mark suddenly moved him away, making the kid also stop because of what his dad did.

"daddy, uncle pudu is cry—"

"how about we go home, baby?" mark cuts him off. "it's already late." and he started to walk again.

the kid also went quiet, he doesn't have any idea what was happening. why did his uncle pudu suddenly cry, why did his daddy look so mad.

donghyuck on the other side, he stayed at his place, tears were flowing continuously on his cheeks. he felt his chest was getting heavy, making it hard to breathe.

"donghyuck..." a familiar voice came to him, pulling him to his embrace.

"renjun..." the word that came to his mouth before he finally broke down.

"shh..." the chinese male whispered, comforting him.

the others followed mark, making renjun leave alone and went to his friend who's now crying. he even can't help not to cry as he watches the tanned male breaking down.

"daddy,"

mark stopped as he thought his son was already sleeping after reading him a story, he looked back and walked towards him.

"i thought you're already sleeping..." and he brushed the kid's hair.

"you know that uncle pudu also wished in the fountain?" the kid said, making mark stopped on what he was doing. he didn't expect that marco would suddenly talk about him.

"he wished me to see my dada," he continued. "and he also wished to meet his son."

"why are you suddenly talking about him, baby? i told you, your uncle pudu and i were just not on good terms because of what happened earlier." mark said.