t e n

「 m a r k h y u c k  :  t e n 」

"isn't this too much?" donghyuck suddenly asked when he finally got his salary after a month.

"you can bring it back," the younger said.

"tss," he pouted. "i want to bring the extra back but i promised to my son to buy the lion clothes that we saw in the mall last week." donghyuck said.

"great, so leave now." and he smiled teasingly, making donghyuck get the pillow and act like he will throw it from him, making the dolphin laugh.

"i hate you." and he stomped his feet way out of the office.

"i love you, hyung!" the younger said before he finally shut the door.

donghyuck was happy making his way on his table, getting his things up because he has no work today. he made his way out of the room but he bumped someone.

he looked up and held his forehead, which bumped into someone's chest. he felt like his heart stopped from beating after seeing who that person was.

"m-mark..." he stuttered.

"do you have work?" he asked seriously, donghyuck immediately shook his head.

"day-off," he gulped. "w-wae?"

the older one looked at him head to toe before going inside and greeted the others. the younger one just pouted, he didn't know if he would leave or wait for him.

"do you guys have a date?" taeyong suddenly asked, which made donghyuck's eyes widened after hearing what the older man said.

"enjoy the date," followed by renjun who really came here just to talk mark.

"whatever, imma go now." mark said and bid goodbye to two.

when he came out, he looked at donghyuck from head to toe again before rolling his eyes.

"marco wants us to pick him up at school," mark said.

"r-right now?" donghyuck asked.

"no, his class will end uh three hours from now." the older said as he checked his watch.

"isn't still too early to pick me up here?" donghyuck asked curiously.

"who said i will pick you up? i'm just reminding you." and he rolled his eyes again.

"oh, okay." he looked away. "i'm going to the mall today, i will buy something," he said calmly.

he took a bow and took a step to leave but someone held his wrist, made him look at it before the person who held him.

"let's go together, i will just greet chenle." and he pulled donghyuck, making his way to the ceo office.

the two entered inside, seeing the ceo and his husband making out again. they thought it was just donghyuck that's why they are about to continue it but chenle eyes widened after seeing mark.

"m-mark hyung," and he pushed jisung away.

"really, chenle and jisung? are you guys really making out?" mark asked.

"they are always like that, as if the person who always see them is not single." and donghyuck rolled his eyes, crossing his arm on his chest.