s i x t e e n

「 m a r k h y u c k  :  s i x t e e n 」

together with taeyong, donghyuck arrived at the party, holding the gift tight since he felt nervous. a lot of pairs of eyes greeted him, but taeyong whispered to him to ignore it.

"haechan-ah!"

"sungchan!" he greeted when he saw the person who called him.

"it's been a long time since we last met, how are you?" and he put his arm around donghyuck's shoulder.

"i'm fine though, you know, a lot of things happened to me." he pouted.

"hyuck, do you want to talk with sungchan first or we will give this gift?" taeyong asked, making the two look at him.

"oh, i'm gonna leave though. see you later!" and sungchan gave the two hugs.

"hyuck, let's go." and taeyong asked him to hold him.

"hyung, how about you give my gift—"

"you're already here, donghyuck. stop being a nervous pudu and hold my hand." taeyong cuts him off, making him pouted.

"if you just didn't told them to invite me, i might sleeping at my room right now." the younger whispers but enough for taeyong to hear it.

"hmm, poor you." the older teased.

taeyong called yuta and sicheng who's talking with others, while donghyuck was just following his hyung.

"here's our gift," taeyong said and also got donghyuck's gift to give it to them.

"happy birthday, yuta hyung and sicheng hyung." and he took a bow, still not looking at them. not wanting to make eye contact.

"thank you," sicheng was the only one who spoke.

the two also leave afterwards since the party was going to start in a few minutes, donghyuck has been quiet all the time. mark was also here but he was seated on the other table.

donghyuck couldn't stop fidgeting with his hands unders the table, he was also avoiding making eye contact with others, he was really scared and nervous.

"are you going to stay here until tomorrow, hyuck?" jaemin asked.

"yeah, taeyong hyung told me to." he responded, he sounded pale making the others worried.

"donghyuck, stop being scared and nervous. they will not eat you." renjun said and held his hand.

"i just can't avoid it..." he whispered.

they went quiet after hearing what donghyuck said, they can't blame him for being nervous. especially on how intimidating the others were.

even if they know the truth, they also need to understand the others who still didn't know donghyuck's side.

from: canada mork lee

: have u eaten already?

to: canada mork lee

; r u concern to me, hun?

from: canada mork lee

: i don't want my son's dada die

to: canada mork lee

; that fast? ur so mean 😔

from: canada mork lee