f i f t e e n

「 m a r k h y u c k  :  f i f t e e n 」

"thank you, hun." donghyuck said as he unfastened his seatbelt when mark stopped the car.

"oh, fuck off." the older hissed which made the tanned male laugh.

"are you going to pick me up later?" he asked as he bent down to ask mark.

"no, book a grab. i'm not your driver." and he rolled his eyes.

"i don't want to waste my money just for the grab," he pouted.

"oh, come on. i can't even pick my son up later because i have a lot of work." mark hissed, making donghyuck get an idea.

"how about i pick marco up and we'll visit you?" he asked.

"no." mark responded.

"come on!" and he stomped his feet.

"i said no, go and leave now. or i will close my window." he warned.

"if you close your window i might die," he pouted.

"as if the window is a blade." he rolled his eyes.

"i still might die." donghyuck kept arguing about it.

"oh, god. why did god keep punishing me..." mark whispered as his patience kept losing just because of donghyuck.

"no, satan can't reach you so he sent me here for you." and his eyebrow went up and down.

"okay, fine!" mark said, making the tanned male smile.

"you will pick me up?" he smiled.

"no, the second one." he corrected.

"alright, see you later, canada." and he waved his hands.

mark just rolled his eyes before closing the windows off, donghyuck watched the car leaves as he heard his friends whispering.

"that is mark's car, right?"

"no, it's donghyuck's. dumb shit, of course it's mark!"

"why are they together though?"

"because they had a child?"

the two stopped talking when donghyuck started to approach them. the two acting like they didn't see the tanned male.

"it's too early to talk about me here outside the company," donghyuck said.

"it's already past eight in the morning," renjun said.

"and i'm late, so let's go now because chenle might scold me again." and he pulled the two inside the building.

it's already lunch and he decided to come with jaemin and renjun. he's no longer living with his mom since he moved out of mark's house. that's why he doesn't have a lunch box anymore.

when he got his things, his mom wasn't in his apartment since his mother bought some groceries. but he had a talk with his mom on the phone, and his mom understood him.

and yes, his mother knew that he already had a child. even his mother was mad for doing that, for running away.

"good afternoon, love!" he greeted when he answered the call, making the two look at him.