t h r e e

「 m a r k h y u c k  :  t h r e e 」

donghyuck made his way inside the company and greeted everyone he sees, it's now his second day of working in zhong's company.

yes, he was working at chenle. he was at the department where some of his co-workers there were mad at him, in short, his friends.

"hyung!" the younger one greeted when he saw donghyuck arrive.

"lele!" donghyuck said happily and ran towards him.

but it suddenly ruined their moment when a small chinese walked between them, making the both of them pouted.

"hyung! you ruined our moment!" the younger hissed.

"moment? i'm just right there but both of you didn't greet me!" the older hissed, making donghyuck and chenle look at each other.

"renjunie!"

his eyes widened when he realised what the two were going to do instead of hugging him, the three were now chasing each other but who cares?

donghyuck was panting as he made his way at the last table of the room, he was at the last corner and his table would not easily be noticed.

it was kinda comfortable for him, except for being out of place with the others, he can even enjoy his free time in watching kdramas.

"hyuck, it's already lunch time." renjun approached him.

"i'm fine, hyung. i have my lunch here." donghyuck said, pointing to the brown paper bag on his table.

"you're always bringing your lunch just to watch kdramas." and jaemin came out of nowhere.

"yes, because it's true though." he fought back.

"we will go now, and eat well." renjun said and started to pull jaemin out of the room who keeps making a face to donghyuck, who is also doing the same.

donghyuck opened his lunch back as he clicked the last episode he was currently watching. he was now at the end and after a few minutes, he started sobbing.

"isn't that jeno?" and he pulled jaemin's coat.

"where?" jaemin asked, he looked at renjun before at the way he was pointing.

inside the chenle's office, there was jisung and jeno, together with the small kid between them. they was getting scolded by jisung's fiance, which is chenle.

"what if he sees him?!" and he slammed the table.

"chenle-ah, calm down..." jisung said, making chenle glare at him.

"calm down?! how will i calm down?!" he shouted.

"but he didn't even know his child's face!" jeno said.

"it's still his son! he will feel it!" he shouted once again.

as chenle was busy scolding the two, the kid slowly walked away from them and went out of the room. as he came out, his eyes went around the hall and decided to enter the open room he saw.

when he saw no one was around the room, he was ready to leave not until he heard someone's crying. he looked again around the room and found the voice.