t w o

「 m a r k h y u c k  :  t w o 」

carrying the two paper bags where the wines are, mark arrived at the venue and greeted by a group of mens.

"hyung!"

the tall chicken suddenly showed up out of nowhere, making mark widen his eyes. because as he remembered, this tall chicken was in china together with his husband, chenle.

"jisungie!"

mark was already waiting for the tall chicken to hug him but someone suddenly jumped on his back. a chinese male went on mark and hugged him, which is for jisung.

"are you just going to be quiet here? we're finally back, mark lee." the small chinese said.

"he was going to hug me!" he hissed.

"sorry not sorry, hmp." jaemin teased, sticking his tongue out.

he just accepted his defeat and greeted renjun back, until chenle also appeared out of nowhere. all of them were out of the country for a year and he was happy to see them.

until the party started, the mc was taeyong and ten. each of them stayed at their cocktail tables, having a wine glass on their hands and putting their attention on the stage.

"out of twenty three, only twenty two who just arrived. but we were happy about that because when we finally saw each other again, it looked like no one had changed." and he eyed the crowd. "still gays."

"cheers!" johnny suddenly screamed, making the crowd laugh.

the party continued, they played some games and exchanged some gifts. until all of them started to eat, making the crowd calm.

"what's that upset face, junnie?" jaemin asked the small chinese male.

"i just felt empty..." the chinese male said, pouting.

"want me to fill you up?"

mark who was just peacefully eating, suddenly choked after hearing what his cousin said. as he remembered, jeno was moving on and kept pushing the two away.

"water, hyung." and jisung handed him water.

"no, i mean. it feels like there's someone missing that made you empty, like that." the chinese male said.

"you don't want me to fill you up? okay, then." jeno said in a low voice.

"because there's really missing, renjunie." jaemin said.

all of them went quiet, mark was not dumb for not understanding what renjun means. the mood maker in the group was missing,

and that's donghyuck.

"mark!" they greeted when mark came to their table.

"i felt suffocated there so i moved here." he said calmly, drinking the wine that yuta handed to him.

"are you guys having a fight?" taeyong asked worriedly, mark shook his head.

"no, i just felt suffocated." and he smiled.

it was not that he didn't like to be with them, just because they kept talking about the person who obviously was not here. they didn't say who it was, but mark knew who it was.