n i n e

「 m a r k h y u c k  :  n i n e 」

donghyuck arrived at the restaurant where there's a waitress who immediately assisted him, guiding him to the table that was reserved by him.

he was nervous as hell, he was fidgeting his hands as his heart was beating so fast. it's been a week since he found out that the kid he called babi is his son.

until he got a text from the father of his child last night, saying that they need to meet this day. that's why donghyuck was here now at the restaurant that mark said.

"okay, calm down, donghyuck lee..." he whispered as he kept drinking water.

he also checks his phone every second, texting taeyong every second and tells how nervous he is.

"dada?"

donghyuck felt everything was stopped, he slowly looked at the kid who's holding his tears back as he looked up at his dada.

the kid didn't waste the time to hug him, making donghyuck's tears fall on his cheeks.

"you're really my dada, our wishes granted." the kid said.

"oh, god..." donghyuck whispered and wiped his tears away before carrying the kid. "my babi..."

"i miss you, dada." and the kid hugged him again.

as the two were enjoying their moment, mark came after talking with the waitress who greeted them first as they arrived.

he saw the two crying while hugging each other, he kept his serious face as he sat in front of them.

"you grew better," donghyuck said, voice cracking.

"why did you leave, dada?" the kid asked as he wiped his tears away. "why did you leave daddy and i?"

"you know, babi." donghyuck said and brushed the kid's hair. "that's not important for now, hmm? dada will explain it to you when you grow up." he continued.

"i don't want you to leave again." and the kid hugged him once again.

donghyuck and mark's eyes met as the younger looked up after the kid hugged him, mark was seriously watching them that made the younger nervous.

"t-thank you..." he stuttered.

"don't expect too much, i'm just doing this for my son." the older said.

donghyuck just gave him a small smile before looking away, he was kinda hurt because of his words. and the way he addressed marco was just his son, not theirs. well, he left them so what would he expect?

they started to make an order, the kid didn't leave his dada, making sure that he won't leave them again.

"you like vegetables?" donghyuck asked when marco pointed to the salad.

"it's my favourite, dada." the kid said, giggling.

"oh... dada still didn't know what your favourites are..." he said, pouting.

as his son was busy choosing what food he likes, his eyes went up and his and mark eyes met. but the older one suddenly rolled his eyes as he closed the menu.

"what's your order, baby?" he asked.

"i want salad and steak, daddy. i also want the cookies n cream smoothie, and three ice cream for us." he giggled.