ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 ෆ

: THE TURNING POINT :
~ Friday, 5:10 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

Weeks Later...
(Time skip)

Fast forward to the Inter-Academy Equestrian competition. It's an early morning to greet the students as they line up outside the bus getting checked by their advisers one by one.

Monsieur Felipe woke up bright and early today. Almost everyone woke up bright and early today.

Ryujin's eyes were still so heavy her body feels like it's an inflated balloon, In short she still wants to sleep. Beomgyu noticed her sluggish actions and gave her a nudge on the elbow.

"You look like you're drunk"He said as Ryujin just gave a thumbs up and scratched her head.

"Next, Mademoiselle Shin?"Monsieur Felipe called checking her attendance.

"Here"She slowly raised her hand and walked to "enter" the bus when In fact she's walking to the bus's exterior.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and held her backpack, he pulled her to where the actual bus door is and pushed her inside. "Thank you, Monsieur Choi"Monsieur Felipe chortled as he puts a check mark besides her name.

"I want to sit besides the window"Leo said pushing Theo aside.

"The window doesn't want you okay"

"So?!? Does the window like you?!? HuH?"Leo asked as Monsieur Felipe shook his head.

"You'll be sitting next to me Monsieur Leonardo and Theodore no need to fight, Oui?"Monsieur Felipe said as the twins exchanged looks in disbelief.

Once everyone boarded the vehicle Monsieur Felipe entered the bus to see commotion between students. Some were crushed by the bags and luggages brought by others, and some were simply getting claustrophobic.

"ARRÊTE LE BRUIT!"Monsieur Felipe blew the whistle he has around his neck settling them down.

He started to re-arrange everything especially for the students who were unfortunate enough to be stuck between baggages and noisy pupils.

"Mademoiselle Lopez sit besides Monsieur Choi, Cet instant"He snapped his fingers signaling Queenie to transfer seats.

"Looks like fate is on our side today"Queenie smiled at Beomgyu as soon as she sat down next to him.

"Ugh délirant"Monsieur Felipe groaned hearing her statement as his eyes snapped to Ryujin a row behind.

"Monsieur Everett, please transfer here"He pointed to where Beomgyu's sitting at as Queenie's eyes widened.

Destiny said siked early...

Beomgyu laughed as he stood up from his seat and quickly swapped places with Everett. Queenie looked so dumbstruck Monsieur Felipe noticed her reaction.

"Is there any problem Mademoiselle Lopez?"His brow cocked at the latter who's speechless as heck.

"Monsieur?!? THEY'RE GOING TO BE NOISY THE WHOLE TRIP?!?"Queenie blurted in question as snickering from the front could be heard.