ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 ෆ

: THE 'BEOM'IVERSE :
~ Saturday, 9:45 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

One Week Later...
(Final Solo Chapter / BeomRyu)

"What do you mean Beomseok is coming?!! Right now?!? RYUJIN YOU'RE SO WHIPPED FOR BEOMS— SHHHHHHHHHHSHSSHSHHEHEHS"Ryujin hushed Chaeryeong's loud mouth raising her slipper.

"Keep quiet please! You know those twins are everywhere and they'll literally grill me on who's Beomseok"Ryujin begged the girl as Chaeryeong drew a zipper over her lips.

"Who's Beomseok...?"Hansol unintentionally heard their conversation as Chaeryeong whacked her mouth. It looks like they forgot that they're hanging out in the common room.

"Uhhh it's a friend of mine who's visiting during the weeke— ITS HER LONG TIME CRUSH HEEHEE"
Chaeryeong couldn't help herself but blurt it out in happiness and excitement.

"CHAERYEONG!"

"I'M SO SORRY BUT AAAAJSJEJSJSJAJABFE
XBRIWJDJRIWJSNDJE AAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Chaeryeong fangirled smacking Ryujin like a punching bag used for boxing.

"You have a crush? I thought you were dating Beomgyu at this point..."Hansol scratched his head as Chaeryeong choked on air.

"Well I don't want to say anything about that..."She cleared her throat and fixed her hair.

Ryujin pursed her lips and shuts her eyes, she buried her face on the couch pillow and screamed silently. Livy and Leo just got up the stairs to see Ryujin looking like she's suffocating herself.

"What's...happening here..."Livy looked at Ryujin with eyes widened concerned.

"I just asked who Beomseok is and they're going crazy..."Hansol answered cluelessly making Leo's forehead crease lines.

"Who daheck is THAAAAT?!?"Leo questioned, unfamiliar with the name mentioned.

"Ohhhhh! Beomseok! The first ever Beom she likeddd, it's her crush for over eight years right?"Livy remembered.

"FIRST BEOM?!? So Beomgyu is like the second one?!?"Leo's brows pulled up, as his nose wrinkles.

"I don't think so...? I remember Chaeryeong mentioning a Beomwoo too..."

"AND THERE'S ANOTHER ONE HAH?!?"Leo shouted collapsing down to the carpet.

"Who now?!? A whooo?!?"Theo runs up to the common room to see his brother laying on the floor. "And what happened to you..."He softly steps on his brother's leg just to make sure he's still alive.

"I don't know they sound like they're talking about Beom's"Hansol shrugged.

"Beomseok?!? Beomwoo?!? Beomgyu?!! DO YOU PLAN TO CREATE AN ARMY HUUUUUUUAAAARH"Leo shook Ryujin's arms as Livy pulled him away.

"Who's the others?! I only know the last one"Theo sat down besides the honey blonde girl as they all surrounded her for answers.

Cho Beomseok, Is a close neighbor with the Shin's years ago. Their parents are like best friends so they end up playing together along with her older sister and Royce.