ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 ෆ

: FIRST FROST :
~ Monday, 5:38 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

The cold winter air gushed into the faculty room as stacks of cups used to drink hot coco can be seen piled up by each professor's desks.

It's officially the first Frost and it's freezing cold. "HAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOO"Too cold than usual in fact....The loud sneeze echoed through the four walls as Monsieur Matthew sniffled.

"Sorry about that... seasonal allergies"He apologized to his colleagues as Madame Scarlette who's cubicle is next to his threw him a box of tissues.

The door opened loudly as heavy footsteps entered the faculty. Madame Elizze sat down on her desk and threw her things on her table. Monsieur Kiaan glanced at the woman who looked like a snowman.

She's draped in heavy winter attire and a cream fuzzy hat beret on her head. "Good morning how's your sleep?"Madame Elizze asked Monsieur Kiaan who looked spaced out in tiredness.

"Ahm okay I guess? The electric heaters broke in the middle of the night and uhm.. Monsieur Felipe next door was well, going ballistic about it"He replied adjusting his seat to a more comfortable position.

"Speaking of Felipe, where on earth is he? We have a faculty meeting in five minutes and he's nowhere near sight"Madame Elizze noticed.

If the walls of the building couldn't bare the cold, Monsieur Felipe is outside shoveling a pathway for the students. It's really not his duty to do that in such early time of the morning but he insisted.

Since well.. it's bothering him badly.

"Felipe what are you doing...?"Madame Elianne, who's standing by the main doorway, raised her brow watching the man struggle.

"Personne ne se soucie de la neige! It's outrageous! Comment n'osent-ils pas éclaircir le chemin!"Monsieur Felipe rambled shoveling snow with a rusty shovel.

"Felipe I know you're a perfectionist but.. you can't tell the weather to not cover the pathway with snow"She chuckled as all of a sudden the man fell flat on the snow with his butt sticking out.

"Oh Felipe..."

: ~ :

——— GABLES
Early morning, 5:59 am

"You look hideous!"

"No you look hideous! You could be Monsieur Thomas junior with that fashion crime!"

The brown haired boy and the chestnut haired lad fought as their attention shifted to the figure who sat in front them. Blingy blings, shimmery cloth, and a big fluffy coat are the words to describe Livy's outfit.

"Did you just come out of Barbie universe woman..."Leo questioned staring at her attire.

"More like Bratz fashion mixed with Barbie"Theo nudged his brother besides him.

"Oh it's the only winter clothes I could find In my closet don't you even"Livy replied as she slammed her books on the table's surface.