ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 ෆ

: UNKNOWN TEXTS :
~ saturday , 9:12 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

"No i'm not going, no, goodbye, bye, ciao"The honey colored hair girl is about to end the call as her friend stopped her.

"Wait Ryujin just come with me please?"She begged.

"The mall is near your house, pretty sure you don't need someone to accompany you to buy take out"Ryujin chuckled hearing a faint sigh from her friend.

"Ryujin exercise is important for your body, you haven't left your house for one and a half month"

"Yeah so? I'm enjoying summer before we go to university let me be Chaeryeong"Ryujin said.

"If your thinking that i'm gonna let you pay its on me just incase you need to be info— Meet me in ten"

Chaeryeong was talking as Ryujin immediately cuts her off ending the call. Ryujin pocketed her phone and dashed out to the front door meeting her father.

"Woaah hold your horses"Mr.Shin raised his arms blocking Ryujin from running.

"why are you in a rush?"The old man asked his daughter who's rushingly putting on a pair of shoes.

"I'm going to meet up with Chaeryeong i'll be back in about one hour or more don't worry"Ryujin replied tying her lace into a tight knot.

"Don't malls usually open in ten?"Mr.Shin raised his wrist to look at the time.

"Its summer, of course the malls open earlier"Ryujin stood up from the floor and opened the door closing it behind her as she leaves their home.

"I'm sure malls don't open earlier in the summer..."

"right?"Mr.Shin asked himself.

"Wait... does it?"

"Maybe google knows the answer"

"Now"

"Where do you find that google app again..."

: ~ :

——— NEARBY MALL
10:34 am , saturday

The bright sunny sun hovered over the bustling city, another warm day to spend the summer. People crowding over the streets, cars honking left and right. Kids mostly in the malls with their parents to make use of the summer 50% off sales, good summer times.

"Next please"The cashier smiled calling the next customer.

"Hi i'm Lia and how may i help you today?"She asked.

"The baconator looks nice"Chaeryeong pointed.

"Oooh but the barbecue cheese burger looks good as well"She scratched her head.

"Its the same thing Chaeryeong"Ryujin told her.

"No its not, it has different ingredients"