ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ෆ

: SUPERFICIAL LOVE THING :
~ Tuesday, 8:06 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

Weeks later..
(Final Solo Chapter / TaeRyeong)

It's a bright morning for the academy as Monsieur Felipe sighs in relief. After almost a month of hell, they've finally got to enjoy their classrooms to themselves without those big shooting equipment.

And pushy staffs in the production team, what a big relief for everyone right? So... what's up?

A quick recap on what happened, the Stargaze Riders production left the academy, Beomgyu declined the offer of joining the cast permanently, Royce and the boys left Spruce that Sunday to go back to the city.

And the rest of what happened is history.

"Ah do you hear that? No annoying équipe de production shouting at our very ears this morning"Monsieur Felipe sighed in pleasure of hearing nothing except for the horses and the birds chirping outside.

"Monsieur Felipe, you've been saying that for the past two weeks... they're gone for awhile now"Theo told the Professor who shifted his gaze to him.

"Why Monsieur Theodore? Can't we not appreciate the atmosphere we missed for près d'un mois?"

"Anywho, before we continue our lesson I have a very special announcement and I would love to have everyones attention, Ai-je raison Monsieur Choi?"He called the boy who's staring blankly on the floor.

"Monsieur Choi?"He repeated, a tad bit concerned with his constant dozing off these past few days.

"Yeah, right..."Beomgyu muttered picking up his pen on his desk and started twirling it with his fingers.

"HE PROBABLY MISSES HEATHER WOHOOOO"Akemi howled cupping her mouth with both of her hands.

"HEATHER TIMES BEOMGYU EQUALS HEABEOM"Another classmate of theirs shouted.

"What the... HeaBeom? It's like you're breathing HEEEEEH BEOM BWHAHAHEHSHSHHWHDB"Adriel cackled whacking Leo accidentally with a ruler.

"Yahhh Gucci... DO YOU WANT ME TO TURN YOU INTO PRADA HUAAAAARGH"Leo stood up from his chair and attacked the boy.

"MONSIEUR ADRIEL, MONSIEUR LEONARDO— HEADMASTERS OFFICE WE KNOW"The two stopped attacking each other for a moment cutting off the Professor before returning to fight again.

"Ai yai yai this classroom..."

Monsieur Felipe watched them tackle each other for a good minute as he glanced at Queenie from the side of his eye. He gave her a nod to signal her to cut in between their morning chaos.

"Stop fighting you goons!"Queenie shouted but none of them listened.

She stood up from her spot and pulled them apart. But Leo as a chaotic child propelled Queenie to Adriel before running away.

"EEWWWWWWWWWWWW"Adriel flinched in disgust and shoved Queenie somewhere else.

"*sighs*... SILENCEEEEE!"Monsieur Felipe knocked on the table stopping the madness.