ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 ෆ

: CRAZIER :
~ Friday, 4:10 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

Days later...

It's currently the end of the weekdays and it's actually the last day of exams. Mid-semestral exams started last Wednesday and it's hella stressful. Ryujin sat by herself on the gables tables and is busily.

Procrastinating

"What the? How the hell does that connect to that? Argh dammit!"She ruffled her hair in frustration and smacked her binder of notes.

It's four ten in the morning and people are most likely still be asleep. Well except for the staff and other personnels who wake up early everyday.

Ryujin is studying in the gables since Elle would probably hit her with a pillow if she hears her scream of frustration in studying. Knowing Elle, sheesh she might be buried alive by that roommate of hers.

"HUH? I didn't know Monsieur Felipe discussed this topic"Her eyebrows furrowed staring at the lesson sheet provided to be their study guide.

Ryujin buried her face inside the palm of her hands and screamed. She's fine don't worry it's called student problems during finals. Tadaaaa!

"Wowww surprised you're up this early"Suddenly a familiar voice came approaching her. She felt someone walk by her and sat on the chair in front of her. A pair of hands then moved her arm away from her face.

"Good morning"Beomgyu fluttered his eyes plastering a forced smile on his lips.

"Am I still dreaming? How can a nightmare like you come to life"Ryujin said in a dead tone and a stone face causing Beomgyu to scoff.

"For your information it's the last day we'll ever be together so try your best not to hate me"He rolled his eyes as he takes out something from his bag.

"Here, a reviewer for Monsieur Felipe's exam you look like you're gonna die if you read another sentence from that gibberish writing of yours"He slaps her face with a four paged paper stapled together.

"Try not blessing my reviewer with your stupidity, I still need it afterwards"Beomgyu exhaled as he pulled Ryujin's plate closer to him and snatched a waffle.

Typical Choi Beomgyu, Ryujin looked at him like she sawn a big large centipede. She looked away from him in disgust and started flipping through the reviewer pages.

"What are you doing here this early?"Ryujin asked as her eyes read the content handwritten on the paper.

"I don't know maybe living life yeah?"

"Hah.. funny.."She shook her head at Beomgyu who's currently eating her breakfast.

Even if it doesn't look like it, Beomgyu is actually a early bird. He likes to stay up late and wake up early. It's admirable on how his brain manages to function with a little bit of rest and shut eye.

They're currently alone at the gables eating and studying while feeling the cold breeze of winter brush to the bare parts of their skin.