ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 ෆ

: IN IF YOU ARE :
~ sunday , 6:12 pm ~

︵︵︵︵︵

"Thank you for the ride Mrs.Lee and sorry for staining your car seat covers"Ryujin apologized.

"Ah Ryujin darling it's— Wait what stain??"Chaerin was assuring the girl as her eyes enlarged hearing the word stain when her car just went to a car wash earlier.

"BYEEEEEEEEEE MRS.LEEEEE!"Dax smiled widely waving goodbye to her.

"Bye Dax and Happy Birthday"Mrs.Lee smiled back waving as Dax closed the car's door.

"Those two are really something else"Mrs.Lee chuckled getting ready to leave the Shin's residence.

Mrs.Lee picked up the three from the mall after their long crazy day. Chaeryeong is sitting in front besides her mom drained out from all the energy she used today.

The girl is silently sleeping with her head against the window. "So how did it go Chae? Did you get to ask Ryujin about the scholarship?"Mrs.Lee asked.

"huh... uh... i don't know"Chaeryeong who's still half asleep scratched her head.

"So you didn't get to ask her?"

"Get to ask her to wHaOt?"Chaeryeong yawned.

"About joining you to attend Spruce Chae"

"Ohh thAoT"Chaeryeong mumbled as it struck her.

"OH THAT! NO I'VE NOT"The girl sat up straight widening her eyes.

Because of the amount of chaos that happened Chaeryeong forgot about telling Ryujin the whole thing. She've been so caught up running after Dax and being the peace maker the whole day that she didn't even notice it slip off her mind.

Chaerin sighed and spoke, "I've talked to Liane over the phone earlier and she said that they're preparing the org lists of students for this school year.. and they really need another scholar for it to run"

"I've told her about your sister not being able to join and your plans of offering Chaeyeon's scholar to your friend"

"She said it's okay and is hoping that you're friend will be able to join you"Chaerin told.

"Don't worry I'll ask her tomorrow I promise"Chaeryeong smiled.

"Thanks Chae, and there's doughnuts at the back i bought by the way"Chaerin said as Chaeryeong tried to jump at the back of the car.

"Eat it later not now cause we're gonna get into a car accident just because of doughnuts"Chaerin patted her daughter's shoulder and focused back at driving.

: ~ :

——— LEE'S RESIDENCE
7:27 pm, Sunday evening
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗚'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

We got home about ten minutes ago and It's really tiring to keep up with two Shin's. If one Shin isn't enough two is too much let me say. I hope Dax enjoyed his birthday cause running after him the whole day is restless.