ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 ෆ

: FROM STRANGERS TO FRIENDS :
~ Monday, 6:10 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

The next day...

"Felipe the table for the drinks is supposed to be there"Monsieur Matthew guided pointing at the space where the accommodation drinks are supposed to be.

"Attends une minute Matthew"The male replied biting on pins with his teeth.

"Felipe! Felipe! The matching horse caparisons you ordered has arrived where should I put it?"Monsieur Louis approached the man who's busy putting up a welcome banner.

"Oh, s'il te plaît dérange-moi plus tard"Monsieur Felipe said like a ventriloquist struggling to pin the cloth.

"What did he say?"Monsieur Louis asked Monsieur Matthew who shrugged.

"I don't know French"

"Same here all I know is Bonjour, Oui and Ai yai yai"Monsieur Louis enumerated.

"I don't think Ai yai yai is a French word Louis, It's more of a expression"Monsieur Matthew thought.

"Really? It's like Felipe's most used word Ai yai yai"Monsieur Louis copied with matching hand gestures causing Matthew to chortle.

"You two need to give him a break"Madame Scarlette joined in their conversation handing the men hot coco's in a mug.

"Oh wow thank you Madame, I'm freezing in this weather"Monsieur Matthew takes the cup and immediately drank from it. 

"How's the preparation?"Madame Scarlette asked blowing her hot coco.

"Stressful... There's a last minute change of things due to Thomas's requests... how demanding"Monsieur Louis slightly rolled his eyes cupping his cup with two hands.

"Well that's a surprise"Madame Scarlette wept out sarcastically in reply.

It's a cold near winter day as the Golden Spruce professors prepare for the cross academy week. Today is the start of the collision between two academys for five days, and let's say it's really stressful.

"Felipe would you fancy a cup of hot coco?"Madame Elizze asked looking at the man who's standing in a rusty wooden ladder.

"Later Madame, these banners won't put up themselves ey?"He replied chuckling whilst nailing the thumbtack to the wall.

"Do you need any assistance?"Monsieur Kiaan said noticing how the guy is struggling a bit.

"No thank you I got it all covered"

Monsieur Felipe is the busiest Professor in Golden Spruce. He covers everything! He's the only all around Professor who could teach several different riding courses.Pretty neat right?

"Heads up, I just received a message from the north shore coast guard, the train Oaklade students are riding on is now coming our way"Monsieur Matthew announced looking at his phone screen.