ෆ 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 ෆ

ෆ : OVER AND OVER AGAIN : ෆ~ Sunday, 7:46 am ~

: OVER AND OVER AGAIN :
~ Sunday, 7:46 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

Two Days later...
(Time skip)

"What?!? This is an outrage! Someone clearly pushed her off the stairs, Rendez-lui justice"Monsieur Felipe slammed the table as Headmaster Pablo sighed.

"Monsieur Felipe we can't do anything anymore, Mademoiselle Chang can't compete with a broken arm"
Headmaster Pablo retorted as Monsieur Kiaan held onto Monsieur Felipe's shoulder.

"C'est inacceptable! Même si elle n'allait pas rivaliser, donnez-lui au moins justice!"Monsieur Felipe exclaimed
causing the Headmaster to raise his hand and motion him to stop talking further more.

"Monsieur Felipe... we can't give justice to what happened when we have no proof of someone causing this accident"Headmaster Pablo said sternly as the professors tried to clam their furious colleague down.

"This.. this is a set up!"

"Monsieur Felipe I'm warning you"

"Then wArN me"Monsieur Felipe mocked as the clinic door opened.

"The doctor said it would take a few months until it would heal, but for now we shouldn't make her feel bad about not being able to compete"Madame Elizze informed once she got out the room.

It's been two days since the opening party, and it's been exactly two days with the Golden Spruce faculty panicking on what to do. Because of the unexpected tragedy that happened to one of their students.

The Professors went nuts!

Especially Monsieur Felipe who's stating that it's a huge set up and they are made to fail.

"So what do we do now? The Steeplechase competition is in a few hours, our students have been doing great this year we can't just give up that easily"Monsieur Matthew sighed in disappointment.

"Don't worry we have a back up plan, Monsieur Sun Donghyul will take her place, we just have to inform the competition heads about the change of representatives"Monsieur Louis said.

"Change of representatives?! Am I hearing things right here?"Suddenly an uninvited Monsieur Thomas walks in the scene carrying a basket of fruits.

"Your student literally injured herself and you're still thinking about winning? Huh, pathetic"He rolled his eyes making Monsieur Felipe's brows arch higher than the mountains behind their school.