ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 ෆ

: LOVER BOY :
~ Wednesday, 11:12 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

Wednesday, the third day into this hell week. Usually you consider a week hell if it's decked out in requirements and exams. But maybe we'll make a consideration for this week to be classified as one...

"Stop that!"Ryujin whacked Beomgyu's hand stopping him from fidgeting with the laboratory tongs.

"sToP tHaT"He mocked.

"Shut up please"

"sHuT uP pLeAsE?"

"BEOMGYU!"She shouted as the boy just snickered resting his head on top of the palm of his hand.

"You two are seriously not contributing to this group grade"Queenie rolled her eyes lighting the alcohol lamp on fire.

"Well they could contribute if you let us do something grade grabber"Clark scoffed folding his arms.

It's currently Chemistry and Sciences 101. They're given a group work to do as a "collaborative activity" between two schools and test out their teamwork.

"You know... It's funny how you two always end up together in group activities. Even the subject Chemistry senses your spark weeewooo"Clark whistled with a joking grin plastered on his lips.

"Ugh you Golden rats blabber a lot huh?"A boy from Oaklade blurted clicking his tongue.

"I mean we're given a mouth to talk so why not use it"Lova, a female classmate of theirs retorted causing the boy to give her a icy glare.

"Can we just get going with this mixing magigy or whatever"He said with a soft scoff.

"You mean experimenting?"Ryujin raised her brows as his gaze shifts to her.

"Yeah whatever! Just give me a decent grade!"He slammed his hand on the table.

Moments passed and the time is almost up. Monsieur Damon is leading the class today since Madame Elizze pretty much led throughout yesterday.

"Wow he's still trying to flirt huh"Leo whispered to Chaeryeong who looked surprised to see him there.

Monsieur Damon is currently giving out a helping hand to Madame Elizze who's actually pretty busy. She barely acknowledges his presence that just... always try to flirt with her every time of the day.

"Elizze I can take care of that"Monsieur Damon aimed to grab her wrist as she just walked pass him holding a tray of beakers and variety of flasks.

"Monsieur Damon... tch... more like Monsieur Demon!"Leo whisper shouted causing Chaeryeong to pinch his arm to make him shut up.

"Monsieur Leonardo please return to your group"
Madame Elizze said without looking at him once.

"I— Monsieur Leonardo, final warning"

"Fine..."

After a few more minutes five minutes were left in their session. Monsieur Damon instructed them to clean up their workspace and equipment used.