ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 ෆ

: MISTER DO IT ALL :
~ Monday , 10:00 am ~

︵︵︵︵︵

It's another school day for the students as the second week has finally begun. The loud chatters can be heard as the students of Class 2C has been finally dismissed for recess after their morning riding lessons.

"HEY! That was my recess"Leo pouted looking at Theo taking a big bite off his ham sandwich.

Well was his ham sandwich until his brother stole it.

"You can have the chicken one then"Theo replied chewing the sandwich slowly.

"But I wanted the ham dingus"

"Too bad I'm eating It already"Theo shrugged unbothered.

"Give me that"

"It's a quarter left..? Are you that desperate for ham?"

"No but I'm this desperate for recess now gimme!"Leo tackled Theo down on the ground as Chaeryeong sighed.

"Ow! Stop hitting me"

"You went after me first twerp"

"If you didn't take my food then maybe we're not rolling on the ground right now!"

"Oh come on stop acting like a kid"

"I'm not! you big baby"

Chaeryeong shook her head and looked at the two lying on the ground. "Is this what we'll go through all year... if so oh dear"She rested her head on top of the palm of her hand watching them continue fighting.

"AHA! Got it!"Leo exclaimed proudly holding up a small eeny... weeny piece of... ham.

"Leo you tackled your brother who was about to pass out on the floor just for a chunk of haM?!?"Ryujin looked at him concerned.

"Oh I didn't just tackle him for the chunk of ham, I tackled him to avenge all the stolen food he took from me"The chestnut haired boy responded chucking the little piece of food to his plate.

"I thought that piece of ham was my last meal for a moment. Ahem... aahck... ahem"Theo coughed holding his neck with both of his hands.

Leo tossed a bottle of water to Theo who's sitting on the ground. Chaeryeong glanced at Ryujin slightly bothered with the sudden wrestling session.

"Do you always fight like this? Like... for everything?"Chaeryeong questioned.

"Nah this isn't even the worst... the worst fight we had was probably the time we were swimming by the lake when we were thirteen? Twelve? I think?"Leo placed on a thinking face while offering a helping hand to Theo.

"Dude that wasn't our worst fight... Our worst fight was the time when we're at the airport before. We were so against each other mom made us sit with a big old man a row behind them"Theo retorted.

"Ohhhh yeaaaaa that sucked Thea and Lea got all the special treatment... And six years later I'm still salty about that trip"Leo picked up a cinnamon cracker and took a crunchy bite off it.