" Where are you taking me, Taebear?..." Jin asked nervously

" Just come with me, Hyung. You will get to know everything." Taehyung replied and they both walked to the brunette's apartment. The blonde rung the doorbell and waited for Jungkook to open the door.

" Hi ba....ahm...i mean T-Taehyung... Everything all right?" Jungkook said as soon as he opened the door and became nervous when he saw Jin also standing there with the blonde.

" Everything is fine JK...and you have really good body and I don't wanna cheat on Namjoon so it would be better if you wear a shirt or something." Jin joked.

" Oh sorry....i was about to go to bed. Just give me a minute please....please come in Hyung." Jungkook invited them in and went to his bedroom to wear something.

He came after a few minutes to see both Taehyung and Jin sitting on the couch. Jin was a bit confused while Taehyung seemed to be a bit nervous.

" Would you like to have something, Hyung?...i mean coffee or something?" Jungkook asked and Jin denied so the brunette sat on the opposite couch. He was also confused by the sudden arrival of Taehyung with Jin at this hour of the day.

" Is there any problem Hyung?...you are here at this hour?" Jungkook finally voiced out his confusion.

" I don't really know JK...Tae was going yo tell me something and then he suddenly grabbed my hand and took me here...i am also confused.." Jin explained and Jungkook looked at the fiddling blonde who was biting his lower lip in anticipation.

"....yeah...so Hyung, meet my boyfriend,......Jeon Jungkook...." Taehyung dropped the bomb and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"...yeah i know..... WAIT, w-what???" Jin's eyes were ready to come out of its sockets while Jungkook became worried at the sudden revealation.

" Yes Hyung, He is our Kookie, the little bunny you use to adore so much..." Taehyung explained further.

Jin was not able to say anything more. His throat clogged up and his eyes became glossy. He couldn't believe his ears. His little bunny was siting in front of him all grown up into a macho man.

" Jung-...jungkook.....he is o-our Kookie...really?....He is J-Joon's little baby?...is it real or am i dreaming?...Tae, you are not joking, right?....see, if it is a prank then its not funny...." Jin's mind stopped working for a moment and Taehyung shook his head in answer.

" No Hyung, Tae is not lying. We wanted to tell you everything at the right time but i think this is the time when we should tell you everything. Yes, I am your Kookie, Hyung. Jeon Jungkook, younger brother of Jeon Namjoon." Jungkook replied instead of the blonde.

Jin, whose mind has started working now, smiled weakly and stood up. Taehyung and Jungkook also stood up nervously. Jin wrapped his arms around jungkook in a tight and heart warming hug. Long years of being away from their family made their eyes fill up with salty tears. Jungkook also hugged him back while the blonde also couldn't stop himself from shedding the hiding tears. A family reunion was something that makes a person most emotional but it was still a half journey. They still have to go a long way to reunite their family completely.

A few minutes later, they again sat down and Taehyung and Jungkook told everything to Jin about how the brunette find out that they were here to how he manipulated his parents to come here so that he can make them meet Namjoon and Jin.

" I promised mom that i will take Namjoon Hyung and You back to our home, Hyung." Jungkook said determined.

" Whatever you done till now, that was really appreciated Kookie, but Joon is not going to go back just like that. You guys don't know what happened exactly. Namjoon was provided with two options only, either to leave me or leave the house. Why?...because according to your father, loving someone from same sex is a sin, a crime for which he had to be punished. Accepting his son's Sexuality was costing him to lose his reputation in society. So he chose his reputation on the cost of Joon's happiness. I am really lucky to have Joon in my life. He love his father so much but still, he choose me, even when it was on the cost of his family." Jin's eyes shed the tears which he hided for so many years. The pain came back with the unpleasant memories.

" I know Hyung, I-" Jungkook tried to speak but jin cut him off.

" You don't know anything Kookie. You should have not came here. You should not have loved Taehyung. You should not have lied to your parents. You should not have broken your promise with Namjoon. This world is not what you think it is. It is the most cruel devil. It can snatch everything from you in a blink of your eyes. I don't want you guys to go through what we went. I don't want you to leave your family too. The history will repeat itself Kookie, and once again, everything will happen that happened 9 years ago. The difference will be only that in place of Namjoon it will be you and in place of me, it will be Taebear and i don't want that. Your mom was left heartbroken last time, i don't want to see her crying for her second son too."

" But Hyung, it's been 9 years, may be Jaewan uncle repent what he did with Joonie Hyung?" Taehyung tried to reason to which Jungkook also agreed.

" Yes hyung, Dad miss Hyung a lot..."

" Did he said that to you?" Jin questioned.

" No...but i know, i can see throw his act. I know he miss Hyung." Jungkook replied.

" He is a man who can hide his true feelings for the sake of society. Even if he really miss Joonie, he is never gonna say that and Namjoon is not gonna go back without his dad asking him to come back. I had seen my Joonie crying on his mom's b'day because he couldn't wish her. I had seen him hiding his tears whenever he used to watch football match because that used to make him remind him of his baby brother. I know how much he respect his father, whatever he did never made Namjoon to go against him, he never questioned his dad's decisions. He never took it as a punishment. He is on exile and waiting for it to get over so that he can go back to his family, his mom, his dad, his Kookie. What you are trying to do is impossible Jungkook....i advice you to stop all this so that Namjoon is not hurt again if his dreams get shattered...." Jin said and stood up to leave.

" And what if dad himself ask him to come back?" Jungkook was also stubborn.

" That's never gonna happen, Kook" Jin said smiling sadly.

" I will make it happen, Hyung...i just need you and Tae to support me.....i will make everything all right..." Jungkook said determined.

______________

Hey lovelies, i am back with another update.

Please vote and comment.

I purple you 💜