the oc's

cast:

kim taehyung as lee jae-sung

age: 18

zodiac: scorpio

height: 6'9-7'11

facts about jae:

- he has an older twin sister.

- his parents gave both him and his sister to their grandparents (father's side), yet they never came back.

- both him and one of his older cousin's (mother's side), baek-hyeon moved to australia with one of his aunt (mother's side, and baek-hyeon's mum), for a few years before she decided for them to move back.

- he can speak multiple languages, and is a fast learner.

- he has a 4d personality

- he can be intimidating without even trying, and his height doesn't help.

- he has multiple piercings.

- he is pansexual

——————————— || ———————————

let's skip and go to maccas.

if you touch or even go near her again, I won't hesitate to cut off your fingers and shove them right up your ass.

i've hit my head so many times because of these damn doors. being tall is stressful, but fun.

i'll be right back. i have some zombies to play red light, green light with.

did you just bite me? how dare you- come back here! it's my turn to bite you back.

gwi nam- what happened to your eye? come here and let me clean it before it gets infected.

na yeon, i love you, but please, shut up, or else i'm going to slam both our heads against the doors.

me and namra are the bad bitch duo, you mess with one of us, the other one will throw you out of a window.

am i ready for this? i was born ready to play- i mean fight zombies.

you didn't get bitten.

bang chan as min baek-hyeon

age: 18

zodiac: libra

height: 5'8

facts about baek hyeon:

- baek hyeon has a younger twin sister that lives with their grandparents while both him and jae live with their mum.

- he's been with jae since they were both little. they're like a buy one get one free type of thing, you won't really ever see one without the other outside of school.

-  he's not really a social type of person, so he just sticks with jae.

- he is protective of jae, like a mother hen with her chicks.

- he is one of the only people who jae feels comfortable being himself with.

- he's bi

——————————— || ———————————

schools are fun...is what i would say if it actually was.

hey! back away before i tase you.

what is that- what is that? oh shit- run!!

jae, these zombies are scary. protect me please.

girlboss who? i only know namra.

jae, is that you? oh wait- wrong person. save me jae!!

don't play red light, green light without me!

i- i've been bitten.

——————————— || ———————————

hello! welcome to my first story ever. i've had this idea in my head ever since i watched aouad when it came out, but i'm not a good writer, so please do excuse any errors. it would also be a big help if you give any advice for me to improve this story.

all lower cases are intentional, and i guess that's all? i do hope you all enjoy this story as much as i enjoy writing it <333

bye bye~ :)

All of Us Are Dead || Male oc On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara