chapter 2: simp

"you can make mistakes from time to time; everyone else does too."

— lee hi, "breathe"

unedited———————————  ||  ———————————rooftop:while jae began walking to gwi-nam, he began noticing some changes on jin-su's face, and when he took a closer look, he froze

unedited
——————————— || ———————————
rooftop:
while jae began walking to gwi-nam, he began noticing some changes on jin-su's face, and when he took a closer look, he froze.

"hyung? don't do it. let me take care of them okay?" was all jae had let out softly.

but jin-su had already got up to attack gwi-nam. and that was when another boy their age came in and began hitting jin-su with his umbrella.

before anyone could do even more damage, jae rushed in to kick everyone away from jin-su, which lead for them to fly and hit the hard surface of the rooftop.

while everyone else was in pain from that kick feeling as if they broke some bones, jae pulled jin-su in to a tight hug as he could feel the younger boy struggling to get out.

"come on, you can bite me. don't listen to them. they don't know how amazing you are" was all he said as he felt the boy in his arms freeze.

"i don't want to" came out in a whisper from jin-su as he began calming down from jae's comforting words.

with that, jae only pulled away from the hug to hold jin-su's shoulders to see his face back to normal.

"then let's go home okay? uncle must be worried about you"

with that said, they both began walking back, but not before jae stopped and looked back to the 4 other students groaning in pain just to warn them,

"touch my cousin again, and i'll gut you" and both the boys turned to leave only to see baek-hyeon open the door and panting.

"come on, we're going to drop off jin-su" was all jae said before walking off with said boy.

"what? at least let me breathe first" baek-hyeon wheezed out only to find both of them gone while 4 people were still groaning in pain.

"sucks to be you" baek-hyeon wheezed out trying not to laugh.

"it was worth it" gwi-nam groaned in pain after saying while everyone looked at him in astonishment.

"stop being a simp for my cousin"

——————————— || ———————————
hello! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i'm planning on making jin-su a hambie, but he has issues controlling himself. this won't fully follow the plot of aouad, so some people will get to live longer than their canon version.

take care of yourselves, and i hope you have an amazing day.

see you in the next chapter, bye bye ♥️