Chapter 7: missed me?

i say it like a habit
we won't work in the end
even so, I keep hoping
as long as I'm with you in the end as well, I'm okay

- bts, "house of cards"

———————————  ||  ———————————"bu-" as na-yeon began to speak up once more, the door slammed open, only to reveal a bloody jae

——————————— || ———————————
"bu-" as na-yeon began to speak up once more, the door slammed open, only to reveal a bloody jae.

"missed me?" he smiled at the shocked faces of everyone before shutting the door closed and placing some chairs and desks to prevent anyone else from entering.

"you really need to pay more attention on these doors. what if i was a zombie? you would all be turned by now" he complained before everyone rushed up to hug him.

"we wouldn't mind" someone cried out before their hug was ruined by someone else trying to enter through the door jae came through.

"let me in!" everyone hid behind jae as they watched the one of the doors trying to be opened, but couldn't as everyone sighed in relief.

that was until they forgot about the other door that was left unguarded.

"shit" the intruder tried out the other door and successfully entered the room.

"are you guys okay? how come nobody let me in?" they found the intruder to be one of their teachers as they all made sure to keep their distance just to be safe.

"you haven't been bitten, right?" everyone watched as he shook his head at the question, but jae was weary on how he was able to make it there without even a single injury or bite.

that was until someone pointed out that he was indeed bitten.

"you were bitten" the teacher denied frantically as he approached everyone.

"hey! back away before i tase you" was all baek-hyeon let us as he got out his taser seeing how close the older man was to him.

the teacher began to curse whilst everyone urged for him to get out before he fell before his body began to twist, and the snapping of his bones could be heard until he got up and attacked jae.

"shit- why me?" jae fought to remove the now turned teacher as everyone frantically supported jae.

"beat his ass up"

"i never liked that teacher anyways"

"hook that bitch"

"jae! here, the taser!" jae heard as he reached out his hand to catch the flying taser and tased the decaying zombie in front of him.