Chapter 11: gwi-nam?

"thinking i'm gonna steal you from him
i could be such a gentleman
plus all my clothes would fit"

- dove cameron, "boyfriend"

———————————  ||  ———————————

"hurry up cheong-san!" jae yelled out towards the boy whose watery eyes watched him.

"you've been bitten" he choked out as they continued to run whilst eun-ji had fallen asleep thanks to jae's warmth.

as both boys ran, more and more zombies chased them, until they had been separated whilst promising that they'd meet soon.

not knowing how many people were currently panicking from the news that su-hyeok shared.

"no! i won't believe you" na-yeon cried out as baek-hyeon comforted both her and jin-su.

"he can't be. he won't" everyone was devastated, not knowing what to do at the disappearance of both jae and cheong-san.

"all we can do right now is try to find all three of them" su-hyeok revealed whilst everyone glanced at him confused.

"three? who else were you with?" on-jo asked the question that everyone wanted answers to.

"eun-ji. eun-ji was with them. she was bitten" as those words came out of su-hyeoks mouth, na-yeon, baek-hyeon and jin-su froze.

———————————  ||  ———————————

during the chase of gwi-nam and cheong-san:

cheong-san was able to find a room with zombies, but he witnessed the murder of his principal who was killed by gwi-nam.

now, they're both running, one ready to kill, the other ready to run.

they had both gotten inside the library full of zombies waiting for a meal, and as cheong-san found a stable bookshelf to stand on, an overconfident zombie had stupidly jumped at him and smashed into one of the ceiling lights.

cheong-san was able to safely jump over another bookshelf, but right behind him was gwi-nam.

"stop it." cheong-san warned.

"give me the phone." gwi-nam reached out his hand as he tried to balance.

they continued to talk until they both began to run before gwi-nam attempted to sacrifice cheong-san and became zombie food instead, as he vowed to kill cheong-san.

———————————  ||  ———————————

meanwhile with jae and eun-ji:

jae was able to find a safe room with a variety of food non expired food as he softly laid eun-ji on a soft mat which had awoken her.

"jae? is that you?" she sat up before pulling jae into a tight hug as tears fell down.

"it's really you!" she cried out in joy that her younger cousin was alright.

"i told you that i would get you. now you've been bitten" jae complained with a pout as eun-ji looked down in shame.

"come on. you know the drill" he revealed his now healed shoulder as eun-ji hesitantly bit him gently and quickly.

"now, let's eat shall we?" they both smiled and searched for any sweets to eat.

"i'll have to go for a bit" jae revealed as they both began to eat whilst eun-ji shook her head.

"no. you need to rest. don't think i didn't see those bite marks" eun-ji spoke as she tried to make him stay with her, but knowing hoe stubborn jae can be, she would fail.

"i promise that i'll be okay. i just need to help the others. without me being there, they might turn and it'll be too late to save them" jae worried for everyone, especially knowing that su-hyeok had probably told them all. he worried the most about cheong-san who was all alone.

and so, jae took a bag full of some food and medical supplies before he had left to find cheong-san and everyone else, but what he found on his way there, was gwi-nam.

"gwi nam- what happened to your eye? come here and let me clean it before it gets infected."

jae held gwi-nam's hand and brought him into an empty classroom.

"so?" he asked as he began to patch up gwi-nam's eye whilst gwi-nam watched him in adoration.

"someone stabbed me in the eye" he revealed weakly as jae had searched for more injuries only to find bite marks.

"those don't look so good" jae winced as gwi-nam nodded in agreement before jae had taken off both his jacket and shirt, revealing his shoulder.

"come on. you can bite me, i'll be alright." jae sat closer towards gwi-nam who nervously gulped.

"are you trying to seduce me? because it's working"

"no. i'm worried for you. now hurry, bite me and i'll give you your answer" jae whispered the last part in gwi-nam's ear.

and so, like the loyal simp that gwi-nam is, he bit jae.

"you'll have to share me if you want me"

———————————  ||  ———————————

hi hi!

hopefully this chapter made sense and wasn't too boring.

hopefully you all had an amazing weekend and it wasn't too bad if you didn't.

make sure to take care of  yourselves, and i hope you have an amazing year this year.

see you in the next chapter, bye bye ♥️