chapter 4: did she just gag

all our choices have consequences. the outcome of each will depend on how you handle it.

-my brain

———————————  ||  ———————————

——————————— || ———————————

hyosan high construction site

as jae was running and su hyeok was still trying to follow, they heard the muffled cries and whimpers of eun-ji as jae rushed to get to her even more than he was before.

"stay still" was all he heard before witnessing gwi-nam beginning to tear her shirt as chang-hoon covered her mouth.

all he saw was red as he began to rush towards gwi-nam and chang-hoon which scared everyone who saw a giant figure speed towards both guys and eun-ji.

right as he got towards them, he threw a hard punch towards the both of them, knocking out chang-hoon and leaving a wheezing gwi-nam, as eun-ji fell on him, while he covered her revealed bra with his jacket whilst she sobbed into his chest.

"noona? it's okay. i'm here" he whispered as he called baek-hyeon.

"hyung, come to the construction site in school" he spoke angrily just 🧐 about what could've happened if he didn't get to his cousin in time.

as he finished, he could feel eun-ji beginning to calm down but she was still shaking in fear.

he worriedly watched her as he made sure she had no injuries as he began to pat her hair while resting his chin upon her hair.

she was the only thing important right now.

everyone else was frozen in fear as they attempted to make themselves invisible just so they too won't face the harsh hits of jae.

jae's attention was caught by myung-hwan.

"j-jae, we didn't know she was your cousin," he said as he felt his knees were about to give in to his fear of jae.

with those words said, jae turned his head to harshly glare at myung-hwan who cowered before asking, "whose idea was it then?" he spat with vemon in his words.

"I SAID WHOSE IDEA WAS IT!" was all jae shouted as he covered eun-ji's ears getting irritated before he felt her flinch in his embrace which made his face soften as he began apologising to her.

everything went quiet until baek-hyeon walked in to witness his sister shaking and buried in the embrace of their younger cousin.