Chapter 12: bad bitch duo

you know I'll do anything you ask me to
but, oh my god, i think i'm in love with you.

- clairo, "sofia"

———————————  ||  ———————————'share?' gwi- nam froze before gently pulling away and stared at jae confused

'share?' gwi- nam froze before gently pulling away and stared at jae confused.

"i have to share you?" he questioned before placing a clean cloth that he found inside one of his pockets onto the open wound of jae.

"yeah" jae nodded before he stood up, lending his hand towards gwi-nam so he could help him up as gwi-nam accepted it.

"if i have to share you, then i want to be the first to kiss you at least" gwi-nam lowered his head placing both his index fingers against each other shyly as he blushed.

"about that-" the sound of a speaker filled the room with a man's voice talking about it being another good day at school which ticked off gwi-nam and confused jae.

"whoever that is, i'm going to kill them" gwi-nam snarled as jae made sure to keep him in place.

"no" was all he needed to say for gwi-nam to stop and sulk.

"come on, we gotta go. jae checked to see if the coast was clear before he found his bag laying around and was making a move to place it on his shoulders before gwi-nam took it and placed it on his instead.

as they both got ready to leave, gwi-nam protectively stood in front of jae as a shield against any zombies that wanted to eat jae before they went out of the room.

'i'm still going to kill them, and that cheong-san' gwi-nam vowed in his head as they both found it to be a good idea to walk towards the broadcasting room before gwi-nam heard someone struggling against a zombie and they both decided to check out who it was.

one worried that it would be someone he cared for, and the other hoping it was the guy he wanted dead.

———————————  ||  ———————————
right as they got to where the noise was coming from, gwi-nam speedily sliced the zombies neck as jae got su-hyeok up and worriedly examined him.

"you're okay right?"

"did you get bitten?"

"you didn't get hurt right?"

jae began to ramble nervously while su-hyeok watched him tearfully and embraced him into a tight hug as he cried.

"we thought you died. i was blaming myself for not being able to help you. i was so scared" su-hyeok was afraid that if he let jae go, this whole scene would've been a dream.