Chapter 17: Epilogue

it had been about a year since they were saved

it had been about a year since they were saved. fortunately, the military and every other survivor hadn't been able to identify those who've been bitten as what they currently are.

jae had been used as the cure with his consent of course, to help humanity grow back from the blow they had suffer a few months back.

everyone had been able to live happily, sure they'd have their ups and downs, but nonetheless, they were close.

jae and his simps have been going good, they were all happy with him, and he was happy with them.

dae-su was still going after ha-ri, trying to become wu-jin's brother-in-law, and he was currently succeeding on his courting.

jae, na-yeon, and their cousins had been able to reunite with their families as they told their stories on experiencing the horrors they went through.

everyone was glad that they stuck together through it all. they were happy that even though they could've been saved earlier, they were all still saved nonetheless.

jae was just glad that nobody died, the heartbreak everyone would've gone through is unimaginable, unless you've seen the film of course.

they all got their happy endings, as they were meant to.
————————————————————————

i'd like to thank you all again for reading this ff.

i plan to write more stories, in fact, i'll have a squid game ff coming soon.

your support had helped a lot as i wrote, and i'm truly grateful for it.

i hope you all enjoyed this book, even if you don't, that's understandable.

i hope every single one of you have an amazing day, and happy easter!