Part 3: The city of freedom.

Start from the beginning

Y/n: what's that?

Y/n points at the crystal for the others to look at.

Paimon: There's some kind of shiny red rock over there. Let's take a look over there.

They start walking to the crystal to get closer and take a look at it.

Paimon: Be careful. Paimon has a bad feeling about this.

Y/n: Who knows what that crystal can do.

After reaching the crystal, Paimon examines the crystal.

Paimon: Paimon has never seen this stone before. So Paimon can't tell what it is. All Paimon know that it is dangerous. Best to put it away for now.

Paimon grabs the crystal and keeps it.

Before they move on, y/n's Xcross watch starts to glow with golden light and y/n presses on the crystal of the watch. Saikou is then summoned and is floating in the air.

Y/n: What is it, Saikou?

Saikou: I have a request.

Y/n: Sure, what do you want?

Saikou: I will also like to explore with you guys as well instead of having to stay in the watch for a long time and only to be summoned when fighting.

Y/n: Well. Since you have become sentient, it will be cruel to cage you in the watch. So, you are welcome to join us.

Saikou: Thank you, Y/n.

Paimon: But Paimon has a question. Wouldn't it be weird to see a talking and floating sword roaming around?

Aether: Yeah, that will be weird if that happens.

Y/n: Saikou. Any thoughts?

Saikou then looks down to think of a solution and looks back to the group.

Saikou: I think I got it.

Saikou start emitting light particles which then start to form together to combine into something. The light energy that takes a form of a right hand can be seen holding Saikou as more light starts to combine to form more body parts. As the body is fully created, the light stops emitting to reveal a human.

The new human wears a white shirt inside a hoodie and black pants as well as a black pair of shoes

The new human wears a white shirt inside a hoodie and black pants as well as a black pair of shoes. The human then removes the hood to reveal his face.

 The human then removes the hood to reveal his face