Part 3: The city of freedom.

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Yeah. I think so.

Paimon: What happened?

Y/n: I think one of my swords is in Mondstadt.

Aether: How are you sure?

Y/n: I received visions about the sword, the new wielder of the sword and the knight named Kamen rider Kenzan when I touched the statue.

Paimon: That's great! But what is the sword that you are looking for?

Y/n: Well. The sword is called Hayate, the green and grey sword of wind. It allows the wielder to become Kenzan and use the power of wind. Its special feature is to split into two swords for the user to use as well as transforming to a shuriken for far ranged attack.

Aether: What a versatile weapon.

Paimon: Yeah. A sword with many different modes. That's definitely a sword from another world.

Y/n: Alright. Let's continue to the city of Mondstadt.

As they all move on from the statue and are about to reach the forest, they see a huge shadow covering the area that they are at. They look up to see a huge six winged dragon flying in the direction of where they are going.

Paimon: Wow! What is that? There's something huge in the sky! Its headed to the heart of the forest. We must proceed with caution.

Y/n: Got it.

As they go through the forest, they find the dragon that is now on its four legs and there is a young man who is wearing a green coloured bard clothes.

The bard and the dragon look like they are communicating with each other

The bard: Don't be afraid. Its alright now, I'm back.

Paimon: Is he talking... to a dragon?

Then all of a sudden. Aether and y/n start glowing as Aether's chest and y/n's Xcross watch start emitting green light. The dragon take notice of their presence and starts to attact the bard. The bard dodges its attack by jumping away from the dragon. The bard looks at y/n and the others.

The bard: Who's there?!

The dragon prepares to take flight while the bard start to glow before he vanishes. The dragon start to fly away from the forest.

Y/n: You guys okay?

Paimon: we are all right. Luckily, the wind didn't successfully blow us away.

Y/n: That's good to hear.

Paimon: What was that? Paimon thought we were about to be eaten. Whatever it is, it has something to do with that weirdo who was talking to the dragon.

Y/n: Guess we have to see him again in order to answer that question.

Paimon: Yeah. Paimon thinks you are right.

Y/n then looks at where the dragon was once were to see a red crystal that takes the shape of a droplet.