15

!TW: PAN!C ATTACK5 ARE PRESENT IN THIS CHAPTER!

the comment that alya had made earlier had kinda shocked you. george and you? no. never.

you laid awake in your bed, contemplating. you heard faint noises. you got up, tiptoed into the kitchen and saw alya sat at the table.  she looked expressionless, numb. 

"alya?"

"what? what's wrong? is something wrong? is something not okay? is something not good?" she panicked. she was hyperventilating, sweating and crying. you sat with her. you hugged her.

"everything is fine." you assured her. she kept shaking. you slowly rocked her, as you did when gwen had a panic attack, or when sid had had an episode. she slowly began to calm down. she closed her eyes and ended up asleep. 

you left to fetch ranboo. the kitchen was a mess. food was everywhere, tins opened and the contents spilled everywhere. you woke up ranboo and told him what happened. he carried alya to bed, laying her gently on the bed, letting her spread out comfortably, even if it meant him not getting any bed space.

next, you both cleaned the kitchen. this had happened before, ranboo explained. tubbo's parents were aware that this might happen and were completely understanding. 

"just prepare for tomorrow." warned ranboo, "she always hates herself in the morning."

this saddened you. a bubbly streamer, always happy, had done this. and you knew who to blame, too. chat.