17

your body acted faster than your brain. you threw yourself at george. you were feeling an emotion that you couldn't comprehend. you were laughing and screaming and crying and laughing and screaming and crying and laughing and screaming and crying.

"GOGS!" you exclaimed.

"N/N!" he was crying too. you didn't know why but you both were.

"why are you here?!"

"i wanted to see you!" you wrapped him in a hug again. 

"im so happy right now!" you wiped your eyes. george took your arm and you got a cab back to your place. you were greeted by your roommates, who were super happy to see you. 

"how was toby's?" raina asked. how could you explain all the shit that went down? your smile fell and raina immediately spoke again.

"besides the alya thing." she knew. did they all know? raina read you perfectly once again.

"they do, alya told them herself over the phone. was it bad?"

"yes." raina wrapped you in her arms. her sweater was warm. raina loved putting everyone's sweaters on the radiator to leave them nice and cosy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"thank you," george thanked claire for his cup of tea. 

"no problem, mate,"

you were staring at your phone, texting the rest of the guys at tubbo's.

BOWLING BITCHES + TOM! (naya is pretty uwu)

|y/nissexy.exe: guess who popped in for a visit

|y/nissexy.exe: 1 attachment

|tomsimons09: GOGS

|tomsimons09: OMG

|tomsimons09: OMG

|tomsimons09: TELL HIM I SAY HI

|tomsimons09: TELL HIM Y/N

|tomsimons09: Y/N

|tomsimons09: Y/N

|alyasnaplol: omfg tom

|tomsimons09: ITS GOGYYYYYYYYYYYY

|alyasnaplol: i saw, thomathy

|y/nissexy.exe: gogy says go away @tomsimons09

|tomsimons09: your user is decieving

|tomsimons09: also that's so not gogy

|tomsimons09: so shut up.