6

"kelsey! so good to see you! and you brought a friend! how lovely!!" mrs. smith greeted you kindly and you returned the kindness with a warm greeting.

"mrs. smith! i love that shirt, is it Zara?" 

"oh, yes, it is!"

you went with the others downstairs to the basement where naya, alya and ranboo were staying.  a unicorn plushie sat on ranboo and alya's bed and you laughed. you had forgotten that streamers were people like you, people with actual lives. 

"oh that's bernadina, my unicorn." alya picked it up. you giggled as she cuddled it.

"she loves that thing more than me." ranboo mustered a fake tear, making you laugh even harder.

"damn right i do, bitch." 

tubbo showed you where you could sit and you sat next to billzo. you felt like you were gonna explode. everyone around you were chatting except you and it sucked. alya taped your shoulder.

"hey!"

"oh... uhm... hello!" you were almost sweating. your biggest idol had just taped your shoulder. you were never gonna wash yourself again.

"so what's up with you? how's streaming?" 

"uhm... i- uhm..." what do you say to that?!

"please don't be scared of me." she laughed. you laughed nervously.

"seriously, y/n, im not the person you see on stream, cause y'know, she's way funnier." we laughed together. 

"yo, 'lya," ranboo called.

"'sup?"

"i hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away." he gave her finger guns.

"oh my god, really?"

"hell yeah, baby." 

"i think ranboo wins this one," bill admitted.

"yes! i am the all mighty flirt legend!"