8

you all arrived at the bowling centre and put your name and shoe size on the piece of paper ranboo handed to you with a warm smile. you saw your name appear on the screen.

the best bowler >:) - 0 pts

ranboozled - 0 pts

badbitchy/n - 0 pts

alya <3 - 0 pts

aimeeeeee - 0 pts

bisexualhottie69 - 0 pts

tubbowling - 0 pts

kelsksksksksksk - 0 pts

badlinu - 0 pts

shashaslide - 0 pts

naya went first and hit 6 pins. both her and bill screamed at the same time, bill of joy and naya of anger.

"HEXAD DRIPLE DECKER!" they cried in union. so that's what that was.

"her luck is still shit!" bill laughed.

"I BEAT YOU BY 3 POINTS, LAMEASS!!!"

you were happy to be slowly melting into the group. you noticed how much you liked the streamers off camera. aimsey was laughing with tubbo at a video they had seen. ranboo and alya were playing a game on alya's phone. sasha and freddie were listening to music together. bill and kelsey were screaming at the scoreboard. naya was taking it way too seriously. 

and you? you absolutely loved this. 

you pulled out your phone and checked your notifications.

5:23 PM

instagram: 375 notifications

instagram: 23 messages

rainy girl <33: all okay y/n?

the roomies + kels: clair the eclair <33: SOMEONE VC IM DYING OF BOREDOM!!!!!!

the roomies + kels:  gwen stefani from wish <33: shut up bozo

the roomies + kels: monke-lsey <33: L

new snap! gogy UwU says: where tf are u y/n?????? since when do u have a social life???????

+1 326 773 90: GET OFF UR PHONE!!!!! ITS UR TURN DUMMY!!!!!!!!!! /hj -alya <3

you laughed and made eye contact with alya. she smiled at you and laughed. ranboo did too. you took your turn and sat back down. you replied to raina.

rainy girl <33

rainy girl <33: all okay y/n?

you: yup! having fun with everyone xx

y/n has sent a picture

rainy girl <33: looks fun! sid says hello!

rainy girl <33 has sent a picture

you: aww! tell her I say hi back :D

you put your phone away as sasha sat next to you.

"hi there!" she was cheerful.

"hi! what were you listening to?"

"oh, just a little playlist i made a while back, i dunno."

"aww, couple's playlist!" she chuckled and looked back at freddie, who was laughing with bill.

"yeah."

"how long have you been together?" you asked.

"god, i have no idea."

"well, you guys are adorable together."

"really?"

"why so surprised?"

"I dunno, i guess I spend most of my days thinking im not good enough for him." her smile faded and you felt guilty.

"well, i know for a fact that he doesn't think that. no one does, sasha. you're a good girlfriend, trust me, i've heard stories."

she gave you a surprised look, tears in her eyes. she grabbed you in a massive hug.

"thank you, i needed that."