2

"i hate you all." you growled as you entered the kitchen. claire laughed as she tossed the salad.

"oh come on, it was all a bit of fun." gwen sat at the table. 

"you embarrassed me. again." you complained. raina entered the kitchen and got plates out for everyone. 

"where's kelsey?" asked raina, trying to change the topic. kelseykraft was not one of your roomates, but was another streamer that you had met at vidcon that lived down the block. she had alot more clout then you and was even a friend of alya cooper, a massive streamer on the dream smp.

"right here mamas!" kelsey dumped her bag on the floor and sat down. claire dished up the salad and fish. 

"how was work, kels?" you asked, cutting up your fish.

"great! i finished my article ahead of schedule today so i got to have a quick stream. chatted with alya, organised meeting up."

you gasped. you had forgotten that she was in the uk with ranboo. this could be the chance you had always needed to up your status. not to mention that you were a massive fan.

"y'alright there, y/n?" raina asked you.

"yeah, i'm just... facinated." you replied hazily.

"thats a first." gwen mumbled between mouthfuls.

"whatever slag." you rolled your eyes and continued eating.

later that day, you hopped on your pc and watched the vod of george's stream that you had raided earlier on. wait a second... what did he just say? you rewinded the stream back a few seconds.

"y/nxlive! thank you for the raid! you need to stop spoiling me, darling." he winked at the camera. you felt warm in the cheeks as you replayed the clip of him winking at you. you scoffed and closed down twitch.