4

"kelsey!" you yelled at her as she walked into the apartment, a smug grin plastered on her face.

"what?" she asked innocently. 

"you're a git, kelsey floritle." you growled through gritted teeth. 

"what? i set you up with the guy you fancy!" 

"i don't-... fancy him." you whispered, knowing gwen was in the other room. you decided to message george. screw what kelsey says.

y/nxlive: hiya george!

georgenootfound: hey y/n! streaming soon?

y/nxlive: probably, why?

georgenootfound: need more viewers?

y/nxlive: absolutely not.

georgenootfound: ;(

y/nxlive: don't.

georgenootfound: uwu 

y/nxlive: goodbye george.

georgenootfound: pwease y/nnnnnn

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"heya chat!" you waved to your stream. chat came rolling in.

justkilledawomanfeelingood: HI Y/N ILY

smpearthfan23: pog

jhgfdsa69: JSJSJSJSJSJSJS NOT THE YNF COMMENTS ASIDJDJFMR

feralboysss: STREAM WITH KELSEY

one comment stood out from the rest:

georgenotfound: vc??????

you sighed. george AGAIN. god, he's so embarrassing. he called you and you stupidly answered. one five hour stream later george was finally sick of you. you ended your stream and got up to get a snack. raina and sidney sat at the table, colouring in sidney's colouring book.

"hey sid," you smiled at her. sid didn't look up from her book. she was very focused.

"sid has coloured a lovely mandala, come see!" raina was always so patient with sidney and her condition. she was a very kind and loving person and always saw the best in others. you went over to find sidney colouring an extremely detailed drawing. you didn't have to pretend to be shocked. the detail was impeccable.

"that's amazing, sid!" 

suddenly, your phone rang. wait, that wasn't your phone, that was...

"yellow?" kelsey held her phone to her ear, "BILL??? OH MY GOD!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?"

ugh. kels loved to brag that she knows all these famous streamers. this time, it was billzo.

"uhm no I'm not busy, just round at y/n's."

hold the phone. she mentioned you? 

"sure! who else is gonna be there? REALLY? can I invite y/n?"

your heart jumped. INVITE YOU? you tried to get her attention by waving your arms but she dismissed you. 

"alright, cool! see you in... 20 mins? okay, bye bye now." kelsey hung up the phone and turned to you.

"wanna meet billzo?"