1

"how are we chat?" you were as excited as ever to hop on stream. your chat flew by, mixed with 'hello!' and 'hi!' from your viewers. you loved your job as a streamer and were always enthusiastic when starting up your stream.

"today we are going to be doing some work on the interior of the fortress on oakwood smp and we are doing some lore!" you explained. the door suddenly burst open. gwen screamed at the top of her lungs and stomped over to your pc, making screeching noises.

"nope, nope, get out gwen." this was the third stream in a row she had done this. chat loved her, but you were pissed. she was still free content though.

"hellooooo chat!" gwen shouted.

"i said out!" you yelled. just when you thought it was bad enough, claire and raina walked in to see what the fuss was about.

"whats all this rubbish?" claire asked.

"i'm trying to stream but gwen is being a tosser and messing up my stream." 

"o mijn god." claire rolled her eyes. the twins were dutch, so they often used dutch in english conversations by accident.

chat was just spamming:

enjomin24: GWEN IS SO HOT!

poggerssmp_: how are they not on the smp?

y/nfan404: GO Y/N GO QUEEN

dreamkinney_dnf subbed with Twitch Prime

after a three hour stream that was not at all according to schedule, you finally decided to wrap it up.

"well chat, this is a great time to end the stream. thanks for all the subs, follows and donos! be sure to check out my socials, found in my bio. its... drumroll please?"

gwen, raina and claire tapped rapidly on the desk.

"raid time!" you all shouted. you pulled up twitch on your pc and began to scroll though all the popular streamers who were live. gwen suggested tubbo, claire suggested alyass, and raina suggested tommyinnit. you, however, had your eye on a particular streamer: georgenotfound. you decided he was the way to go.

"oh come on, really? again?" gwen complained.

"ze is waarschijnlijk verliefd op george of zoiets!" claire laughed. raina laughed then shushed her, even if you had literally no clue what they were saying.

"whatever, we're raiding him." you insisted. you said bye to chat, ended your stream and hopped on to george's stream. 

"uhm, oh! y/nlive, thanks for the raid! you spoil me with your viewers, y/n." george winked at the camera. 

woah. that was... something.

"BAHAHAHAHA!" gwen cackled from behind you, "YOU'RE IN LOOOOOVE!"

"misschien is het niet y/n die verliefd is claire...!" raina giggled to claire.

"shut up you dutch wankers." you shut off your pc and shooed them out of the room.