5

you fidgeted the whole ride there. meeting billzo was, like, huge! how could you make those 20 minutes go faster, goddammit?!

you pulled out your phone and checked insta. your fanbase may not have been as big as kelsey's but it was just as amazing. you posted story asking your fans to give you questions and they delivered. 

y/nxlivefp_1 asked: morning routine? i need to change mine.

thatswhatthepointofthemaskisksksksksksk asked: lolz

yomama19 asked: where tf are you going????????

you laughed at that last question. should you tell them? you decided to reply.

y/nxlive replied: wait and see... ;)

"yo y/n, we're here!" kelsey snatched your phone out of your hands. it was time. 

you got off of the train with kelsey and awaited billzo's arrival. you could barely contain yourself. at last, there... wait... thats not just billzo... THATS-

"ALYA! RANBOO! TUBBO! AIME! BILL! NAYA!" kelsey flew into their arms as you stood in awe. what was happening?! were you back at vidcon again?! 

"KELS!" billzo had a massive grin plastered on his face. 

"oh guys! this is-" 

"twitch.tv/y/nxlive, pleasure to meet you!" you shook all of their hands. kelsey scoffed. 

"i can appreciate someone who uses their twitch to introduce themselves. good for you." tubbo gave you finger guns. your jaw was glued to the floor.

"shall we?" ranboo led us to a bus station near by. we got on the bus and you decided to try to engage in conversation. 

"h-hi aimsey..." you tried to sound casual.

"oh hi! y/n right?"

"yeah."

"nice! ever been to tubbo's?"

"... n-no."

"oh my god! he has the best snacks!" 

you and aimsey talked for ages. the bus ride wen on forever but you didn't mind. you couldn't believe that kelsey knew these people. they're so much better than her. 

you finally arrived at tubbo's house and were impressed by the simplicity. you didn't know what you were expecting, really.

"welcome to my wonderful home, kelsey and y/n! mi casa es su casa, just don't eat my jelly babies."