3

you entered the kitchen again to find kelsey packing her stuff.

"leaving, kels?" you asked, trying not to wake up raina, claire and gwen. kelsey nodded.

"yeah, sidney is waiting at home. she can't go to sleep until she reads me one bajillion facts about snakes from the encyclopaedia i regret getting her." sidney lewis was kelsey's autistic roommate. 

"oh, tell her i say hi," you said, going through the fridge.

"tell her yourself, she just got a phone." kelsey slid sidney's number across the table, a smile on the corner of her mouth. you grabbed the number and slid it in your pyjama pocket. kelsey took her keys and left. you texted sidney.

y/n: hey sidney! it's y/n! i got your number from kelsey. just making sure you're all okay at home. hows the snake book? xx

+44 5 65 3769: sorry, i think you have the wrong number. i'm not sidney, i'm george davidson. you know kelsey?

oh my god. that was georgenoteffinfound!

y/n: oh hi! must've gotten the wrong number. 

+44 5 65 3769: hey, are you y/nxlive by any chance?

y/n: i am, actually! why?

+44 5 65 3769: you keep coddling me with raids!

y/n: haha! it's nothing.

+44 5 65 3769: let me know next time you stream so i can return the favour!

y/n: sure, but you don't have to.

+44 5 65 3769: i do, darling! add me on discord.

twice now. twice he had called you darling. god, stop messing with me, george.