9

"hey guys!" freddie came over to see what was up and saw sashas tears.

"aww, sash! what happened?" he sat next to her and gave her a side hug.

"i love you." sasha hugged freddie tight. a bit taken aback, freddie hugged her back.

"i love you too, sweetheart."

"always?"

"always! you're not getting rid of me, bitch!" they laughed and so did you. it was stuff like that that made you believe in soulmates.

"BOO-YAH! IN YOUR-oh its one of those moments, i see." naya had just won the game, but hadn't read the room fast enough. this made everyone laugh. 

you all decided to get food at a place nearby. you walked next to tubbo.

"hello, tubbo!" you said with more confidence now.

"'ello! what was the whole sasha-freddie thing about?" he asked.

"oh, sash was just feeling a bit insecure about her relationship so i dropped a truth bomb on her."

"truth bomb?"

"that they were perfect."

"they are, aren't they." tubbo watched the pair laugh together. he looked slightly saddened.

"what's wrong, toby?"

"im not quite sure."

"i think i know. i think we all feel like that a bit sometimes, bro."

"how do you talk to women?" he sounded desperate. 

"well, umm, you gotta have stuff in common to talk about, i guess. and you gotta be nice and umm... make eye contact too."

"I need to go." tubbo ran to catch up with naya, turned to you, smiled, and started chatting with naya. you stopped in your tracks.

holy shit.