Chapter 38: Revenge

Start from the beginning

Then the video showed Chloe and Juleka entering as they called out their friend's name. When they saw her in the state she was in Chloe helped lifted and lightly patting Marinette's head in hopes of waking her up while Juleka rushed out to get their homeroom teacher. When Ms. Bustier arrived she carefully picked up the girl and rushed her to the hospital.

The next video shows a video of Lila and she sheep destroying Marinette's belongings. Marinette burst into the room asking what was happening, Alya then shoved Marinette to the ground stepping on her head telling her that this was pay back of beating up Lila. The camera then zoomed on to Lila's face who was covering her mouth, but you could clearly see that she was smiling.

Everyone was mortified seeing their princess being put down like that. They all started whispering how such school could actually let this happen and how barbaric the class was. No matter of their status no one should be treated that way.

Another video was just filled with all of Lila's lies, from her claiming to know Jagged stone, to traveling the world to her newest lies of her knowing the princess.

"My my Lila you claim that you and I are childhood friends, yet I don't recall such thing. Especially with our social status I don't think it would have been possible. You claim to have a lot of influence, yet you have no proof to back it up."

Marinette slowly walked down towards Lila, "Now do you know why my friends didn't believe you when you said that you met Jagged stone or when you said that Clara Nightingale stole your moves? Hmmm? Well, the answer is simple, Luka and Juleka are actually Jagged Stone's children, so of course they would ask their father for all these claims you made about him. As for Clara? Well before you moved, we helped make a music video for her and Clara took a liking to me, and we decided to keep in touch. I told her all about the situation and guess what she said she's never even met a girl by the name of Lila Rossi."

Marinette circled Lila and said, "Did you really think that after all this time you could keep your lies hidden forever."

Lila looked down as sweat started to form on her forehead. She could feel everyone's stare at her and she didn't like it, this wasn't how it's suppose to happen, she should be the one with the happy ending not this brat.

Marinette lifted Lila's face making her look at her, Marinette smirked, "Aw Lila don't you have anything to say? I mean you do love opening that mouth of yours don't you? Isn't that the reason why you would sleep with our principle? So, you could get away with everything?"

NOW THIS was news no knew about this except of Nathaniel and Marinette. Since Marinette's party was being broadcast live, everyone on the internet now knows just want kind of person Lila is.

Lila saw red, she lunged at the girl in front of her and in attempt to strangle her but Marinette saw this coming and moved avoiding all her attacks. Marinette finally got tired and made a dome around her and cast a levitation spell on it. She was about to throw her out when she said,

"Oh almost forgot, Lila your mother had a message for you."

A video played showing Lila's mother, Maria Rossi.

"LILA ROSSI! WHAT IS THIS ALL, YOU'RE NOT ONLY BEING SUED BY 1 PERSON BUT MULTIPLE PEOPLE AT ONCE, NOT ONLY THAT THEY'RE NO ORDINARY PEOPLE EITHER! HOW COULD CAUSE TROUBLE FOR YOUR MOTHER! ALSO, I JUST GOT WORD THAT YOU ARE BULLYING ONE OF YOUR CLASSMATES? DON'T YOU DARE DENY IT! YOU, YOUNG LADY ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE! AND ONE MORE THING WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ON YOUR TRIP? YESTERDAY I GOT A BILL SAYING HOW MUCH YOU OWE THE IMPIRIAL FAMILY! WHAT'S THAT ABOUT? THEY EVEN GAVE A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU HAVE DESTROYED! STATING ALL THE DAMAGES YOU CAUSED!"