The truth hurts

I use to have everything, I had a mother to coddle me and a father to protect me. I had a home that was full of joy and my own room that treasured my privacy. Now I regret all those times I told them to leave me alone. I had everything going for me back then but now....

I tucked a strand of blonde behind my ear as I sat, curled up into a ball and rocked back and forward trying desperately to get over the horror I saw just moments ago. I was stained in red as I rocked back and forward tears silently dripped down my face. It was horrible and the stains and memories coat me in thick drops of sweat and blood.

I whisper to myself telling myself it will be okay. "She is a fighter....got that fire...and they thought she would fade away..." I sing softly as my body shakes dramatically.

I clutch my head as my eyes widen as I go over what I saw. My eyes glazed over as I recalled the memory.

——

"MUMMY!"

"GET BAC—GAH!" The figure slammed the blade into my mother, I cover my mouth as I watch her drop to the ground. It was something you couldn't turn away from or close your eyes. I heard a choking sound before the body dropped like a log with a thump, the sounds echoed through the hall as the first body fell lifelessly.

I chocked out a cry trying not to look but my eyes stayed glued in place, my mouth was dry and I could almost taste the blood that was sliding down my face. I watched it all, I watch as the life left her eyes quickly as he drags his blade through mother and laughs horrifically. It had to be a night mare it just had to be!

"BAHAHAHAH!" I whimper and bite down on my lip trying not to let out a scream. I trembled in fear as fate was taking it's part, I just wished it would be over fast.

Shing! The whisp and flashes of the blade shined brightly as it twisted into the body..."BAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tears streams down my face as I stumbled down the hall  tripping and bashing into the wall as the mysterious figure slammed the  blunt side into my back.

"Ah! GAH!" I chocked as I gagged.

I was scared and it showed as tears streamed  down my face...

Stumbling over, I crawl back as the figure turns to me. The lights flicker in the dark and I saw the face of my nightmares. I feel tears slip down my face as I struggle to get up, finding it hard to breathe.

I watch as the man walks after me swinging his sword throwing and moving stuff out of the way. He was a making a path of destruction. Nothing stood in his way as he made his way towards me.

I turn to run, I grab on to the wall and drag myself along. "OTOU-SAN!" I yell as Im slammed into the wall again.

I splutter and gasp as I slide down the wall. I rest my hand on my chest as I feel the burning sensation in my chest from the blow. Hacking and coughing I feel my head droop forward as black spots dance in my vision.

"MASUYO!" I turn my head to the side as I feel the wisp of the blade as it goes towards me. SHING! The metal flashes in the dull light. Trying to ignore the dizzy feeling I watch as my father goes to grab me only to be grasped by the throat by the masked man.

I reach out to help him only to be slammed into the wall again. I gag and taste the metallic blood as it dripped from my mouth.

I watch with glazed eyes as the window smashes and a corpse is chucked out splattering blood on me and the wall. I hear the choking sound and a thud followed by a dull scream.

I touch my cheek and draw it back my fingers twitch and shake as I see the red liquid run through my fingers. Otou-san... my eyes widen.

"ITS NOT TRUE ITS NOT! It can't be..." I thrash around screaming. My hands rip through my hair violently tugging at it as if I was insane.