"It looked like it," Maximus said. Then finished the bag of chips, sticking it in a circular holder. Gothalia knew the bin would disintegrate the packet in moments. "What's it to us?"

"I don't know just thought it was interesting," Anton declared, dismissively.

Gothalia turned her eyes to the device on the back of the seat and tapped the screen. A message popped up from Anaphora: are you on your way? Gothalia happily confirmed they were, before getting out of it and leaning back in her seat.

When Gothalia, Maximus and Anton climbed out of the car. She marched from the garage and into the house. Swiftly, Gothalia entered the kitchen, and noticed L'Eiron sitting at the table with his furrowed brows and distant expression.

Gothalia moved to the cooler and pulled out an orange juice. Closing the door, she moved to L'Eiron cautiously. "You okay?" she asked him, worried. L'Eiron regarded her surprised for a moment before nodding. "You want an orange juice or something?"

"Just a tea." Gothalia placed the juice on the table before she could leave, L'Eiron swiftly stood and told her to sit down, and that he'd make it. Gothalia wanted to argue but he added. "Do you want one?" she glanced at the orange juice, then nodded a moment later.

"Is the cooler alright?" she asked, when he entered the kitchen. "It's a little low. Do we need to recharge it?"

L'Eiron gave a her a look before preparing the tea. "You live with me remember? How long have I been recharging appliances around here? At least unlike the surface world, we don't have to pay for the electricity."

Gothalia smiled, "true. And we are grateful oh master of electricity." She replied with a little more sarcasm. L'Eiron raised a brow but didn't say anything.

Uncapping her drink, she devoured most of her drink, before Maximus and Anton entered. Maximus sat on the end of the bench, near L'Eiron while Anton pulled out a glass of orange juice and raised a brow at Maximus's behaviour, before he noticed L'Eiron behind him and his immediate irritation. Instantly, Anton marched to the dining table where Gothalia sat. Both Anton and Gothalia didn't utter a single word and deliberately avoided Maximus's gaze. "What's with you two all of a sudden?" Maximus asked, confused by their reactions.

"I don't know Max. It might be because of one of the many rules you're breaking right now," L'Eiron voiced, coolly from behind him. Shocked, Maximus glanced at L'Eiron and hopped off the bench as if he'd been burnt. "Like feet or shoes on the tables, shoes in the house, messy rooms and bathrooms plus all the other rules. You get it, right? Meaning right now, your butt like I told you so many times when you were a teenager should never be where we make our meals. Or did you suddenly forget?"

"No," Maximus managed, awkwardly.

"I hope not. You're an adult now. I shouldn't have to remind you." L'Eiron remarked and turned back to the teas. Maximus pulled out a piece fruit from the cooler and moved to the dining table, growling at Anton and Gothalia for not informing him of L'Eiron's presence under his breath. They instead laughed at his embarrassment and growing irritation. Once L'Eiron was finished with the teas, Anaphora entered the room, and beamed at them with a unusually bright smile. At her reaction, they regarded each other confused.

"We'll look whose home," Anaphora greeted. "It feels like forever since you've been gone."

Maximus glanced at Anton in confusion. Gothalia didn't miss it just chose not to acknowledge it. "It's only been a week," she replied.

"Am I not allowed to miss you?" Anaphora asked and moved to the bench. "It's the longest you've been gone."

"No, you're not." Gothalia sarcastically replied and drank her juice. L'Eiron and Anaphora shared that look they always gave after Gothalia's quips while L'Eiron placed the tea before her and his beside her at his seat.