'' Oh sorry...I forgot to tell you, I am not coming to cafeteria today. Jungkook has some assignment to do today and he is in library with Lisa, so I am also going there.'' He explained.

'' Well....How about let him complete his assignment and till then, we can grab a pizza...my treat?'' Bogum offered.

'' Sounds nice but some other time. Kookie is waiting for me.'' Taehyung said with a smile and turned around to leave while Bogum's face showed pure worriness after the blond left.

''Fuck....I will have to stop him from going there....Lisa wants to stay alone with Jungkook...'' He thought to himself and went behind the blond.

'' Umm...Tae!!'' He said when he jogged upto the blonde.'' Yoongi Hyung and Jimin must be waiting for us...'' He tried again to stop the blonde.

'' No Bogumie..They are absent as they guys did something exhausted last night and overslept.'' Taehyung said passing a knowing look while making quotation marks with his fingers.

'' Oh...O-Okay..'' He couldn't do anything more than to follow him without the blonde noticing when he left to go to the library thinking how Lisa's face will fell when she will come to know that she couldn't spend some time alone with HIS boyfriend.

Taehyung reached the gate to library but was stopped by a nerdy looking boy before he could enter inside.

'' A-Are you Kim T-Taehyung?''

'' Yeah...I am.'' Taehyung was confused.

'' JK has asked me to tell you to come to the o-old science block.'' The nerdy boy said pushing his glasses on his nose.

'' What?...But he was doing his assignment in the library....'' He was confused now.

'' I d-don't know...He just told me to tell you to g-go there.''

'' But he could have called me....NO?'' He grew suspicious.

'' I think t-that is a s-surprise.'' Sweat started forming on the nerd's forehead due to all the questioning.

'' Oh'' Taehyung was so excited when this surprise thing came up so he turned on his heel with so much excitement that he didn't notice the shaking hands of the nerd.

Taehyung felt a bit suspicious when he saw no one around him in the corridor to the old science block. It is an old building where science labs used to be before they got transferred to a new building just in front of it. Usually, no one comes to this side of the college so he was feeling a bit hesitant but he shrugged off the awkward feeling in the pit of his stomach and carried on to his destination.

Once he was standing in front of an old classroom whose doors were closed, he took a deep breathe and opened the door and went inside. The room was dark and the only source of light were the sunrays peeking from the ventilation holes in the wall.

He was not able to see clearly initially but later he realised that he was standing in a room which could have been a chemistry lab earlier. The pungent smell of ammonia and other chemicals still persistant in the room made it a bit hard to breathe normally.

Taehyung jumped in horror when a loud sound of door closing echoed in the empty dark room. He immediately ran towards the door to go out but it was locked from outside.

Horror flashed on the beautiful face when he realised what just happened with him. He was tricked to come to an abandoned part of the university and now locked in a dark room whose air was polluted with strong smell of chemicals making the breathing hard.

'' Hey....is there someone out there....open the door please...I am stuck inside..'' Taehyung shouted while banging the door to catch someone's attention but his all tries went in vain as nobody turned up.