Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY

Start from the beginning

Valack quickly moved out of the way while Stiles got hit by Corey while Valack took that moment to quickly run past them. Aurora started to follow them but Theo, who is still recovering from the injuries, crawls across the floor to pick up the metal pipe that Josh broke off the wall earlier.

Standing on his knees, Theo throws the pipe at Jordan like a javelin, which impales him through the chest and causes the reddish-orange flames in his eyes to extinguish and return to their usual green color before he falls to his knees. Aurora's eyes went back to normal and her necklace started glowing as she looked at Jordan with wide eyes.

"Aurora!" Stiles yelled making her look at him, "Go after them!" She called back making him nod before running off, Theo following. Aurora instantly ran over to Jordan, dropping down in front of him before cupping his face, "Jordan?" She asked and his eyes just flutted slightly.

She quickly stood up and wrapped his arm around her shoulder before pulling him down the hall in the opposite direction than where Stiles, Valack, Lydia and Theo went. She tried to walk down the stairs with him but he was quite heavy making her not be able to hold onto him much longer before gently setting him down.

She got down next to him, looking at the pole in his torso before slowly grabbing onto it. She glanced at his face to see his eyes were completely closed making her take a deep breath before pulling the pole out from him. She sighed softly before dropping it and cupping his face again, "Jordan? Hey, I need you to wake up." She said.

All of the sudden she heard footsteps coming up the stairs making her look up alarmed. She sighed in relief when she saw it was just Scott and Liam, "Is he okay?" Scott asked, crouching down next to her and she sighed. "He should be." She said and he nodded, "Where's Stiles and Lydia?" He asked and she sighed.

"Valack showed up... then Theo and his pack showed up to use Lydia to get Jordan." She said and Liam furrowed his brows, "Why did he need Lydia to get to Parrish?" He asked and she sighed softly. "Banshees and Hellhounds are connected through death." She said and they nodded.

"Jordan!" Aurora yelled and all of the sudden Jordan's eyes shot open, glowing his fiery orange making Scott and Liam jump back slightly. When his eyes go back to normal he first looked at Aurora before noticing Scott and Liam, making him confused. "Hey, can you hear me?" Aurora asked and Jordan nodded weakly as he glanced around, "How did I get here?" He asked.

"I brought you here. But listen to me, Eichen's in lockdown. There's no way for us to get out unless Plan B works." Aurora said making him look at her confused, "Plan B? What's Plan B?" He asked and she shook her head. "Don't worry about it. Right now, we need your help to find Lydia." She said and he furrowed his brows, "Me?" He asked and she shrugged slightly.

"Actually, not completely you... We kind of need the other you." Liam said and Scott nodded, "The Hellhound." He said making Jordan's eyes widen. He looked at Aurora in alarm and she smiled at him and nodded, "You wont hurt anyone." She said and he sighed softly and nodded.

She stood up and helped him up before making sure he was okay. "How do we do this?" He asked and Liam raised his eyebrows, "You dont know how?" He asked and Jordan shook his head. "I never make it happen, it just happens. The only time it manually happened was when Aurora made me shift." Jordan said making the teens look at Aurora.

"Can you do it again?" Scott asked making Aurora give him a look, "Of course I can." She said before looking at Jordan. He took a deep breath before nodding slightly making her squeeze his hand slightly before her necklace glowed. "Muto." She said and instantly Jordan's eyes glowed a fiery-orange

Jordan/the Hellhound walk toward where Aurora and Stiles had to separate from Scott and Liam earlier. "How's he gonna get through the mountain ash?" Liam asked until suddenly, Jordan's body bursts into flames, and their reddish-orange color turns bluish-purple as he walks through the doorway. It looks as though the colors are competing for a moment before the reddish-orange fire wins out, and realization crossed over Aurora's features.

Aurora held her hand up to the, feeling the energy slowly disappear making her chuckle quietly. "He's burning it right out of the walls." She said, glancing at Scott and Liam before the three of them quickly follow Jordan toward the entrance to the underground sewers.

🌒

"Stiles, run!" Lydia yelled and all of the sudden Harlow grabbed Stiles by the back of his shirt before pulling him back. Jordan/The Hellhound walked past him. Aurora pulled Stiles back and pushed him and Scott and Liam behind a wall right as Lydia lets go of her head and opens her mouth to scream. Jordan bursts into flames and wraps his arms around her as she screams as loud as she can.

Aurora's necklace glowed as she held her hands up, mumbling a spell. Jordan's Hellhound flames dampen the sound of her voice, protecting the others from dying from the sound of her banshee wail, but the force of both the scream and the fire combined creates a concussive blast that rattles the walls and causes many of the bricks to be crushed into dust. The destruction being blocked by a barrier Aurora had made.

Once the screaming had stopped, Aurora lowered her hands as her necklace stopped glowing. Jordan, now fully back to himself, walked over to the group carrying a barely-conscious Lydia. "Where to?" Jordan asked and Scott nodded, "This way." He said before leading them down the hall.

"There's a gate up ahead." Liam called out as he leads them to the exit, "What about Mason?" Aurora asked. "He's on it! Trust me." Liam says before running as fast as he can ahead of the group while the rest struggle to keep up. "Liam, slow down!"

"Liam, wait!"

Liam beats them to the exit, which is an electrified chain-link fence and gate. The rest skid to a halt behind him and watch nervously as Liam grabs the fence with his hands. Though it sparks with electricity upon contact but Liam easily breaks the gate open before turning to the others and smirking in satisfaction. "I told you!"

Malia and Kira drove the Jeep to the front steps just as Liam, Scott, Stiles, Aurora, Jordan, and Lydia crawled out of the underground tunnels. Jordan and Aurora turned to look at Lydia with concern, "Can you stand?" Aurora asks as Jordan gently sets Lydia on her feet, though they both continued to help her stay standing as Kira and Malia get out of the Jeep. "Is she okay?" Malia asked looking at Lydia and.

"No. We need to go. Give us the keys. We gotta get her to the clinic." Stiles says and Malia hands him the keys. Just then, Jordan groans in pain and falls forward making Aurora quickly try to catch him, revealing his back has several fresh, deep claw gashes along the length of his back.

The others look up to find that once again, Lydia is being held by Tracy, who is partially transformed into her Kanima form and who is sneering at them smugly as she holds her clawed hand up to Lydia's stomach, "Sorry, she's coming with me." Tracy said.

"Okay, Tracy, just wait. You don't know what's about to happen-" Scott tries to reason with her bit she just cuts him off and starts to slowly walk backward with her clawed hand still against Lydia's stomach. "I'm taking her. That's what's happening. And none of you are going to do a thing-"

Before she can finish her sentence, her body starts to seize and spasm before she collapses onto the ground, revealing that Natalie behind her holding one of the guard's taser. Lydia falls forward making Stiles instantly shoot out and grab her as Natalie looks at them with an overwhelmed expression.

"Could somebody please get my daughter out of this hellhole?" Natalie said making Aurora cock an eyebrow, "You're the one who put her in here." She muttered before helping Stiles get Lydia into the jeep.