19. Happy

Paul aced the test, his dad had no reason to punish him that week. He and Elizabeth went out for dates every now and then, laughing and blushing, enjoying each other's company. Things were going well as they reached their 1 month anniversary, which was a first for both Lizzie and Paul. The couple had agreed not to spend a lot of money on any gifts.

Paul asked Lizzie to be his girlfriend, which she of course said yes to, and gifted Elizabeth with a beautiful resin ring because he remembered her saying she didn't have many rings but he wanted it to be a special one:

And Elizabeth drew Paul's present. Paul had always loved anything and everything Lizzie draws whether it's doodles or a landscape of the beach so she decided she would give him a gift from the heart. She also knows that Paul doesn't see the beauty in his other form, his wolf. So she decided to combine the two ideas, a drawing of his beautiful wolf:

 So she decided to combine the two ideas, a drawing of his beautiful wolf:

(I did not draw this one, it's of Google, I'm not THAT good)

She also gave him a drawing of a spot in the forest near Emily's where they had had a picnic:

(Above picture is also from Google)

Both Paul and Elizabeth loved their gifts. They would much rather thoughtful gifts than branded ones anyone could pick out.

Over the month they had been dating, Lizzie had properly met and got to know the pack and had become particularly close with Leah and Emily. She has even brought the two cousins closer together again, she is a miracle worker, making people smile wherever she goes, especially Paul. There was no doubt in her mind that she would do anything to make him smile.

Paul loved seeing Lizzie with the pack. It was comforting to know that they were also all very fond of the girl he had grown to love in such a short period of time, though he would never admit that to the pack, even when shifted he did his best to protect the thought from the rest. He was definitely going to tell Lizzie how he felt first, but his childish pack brothers would just tease him endlessly. He would be lying if he said he had never thought he wasn't good for her. That he was a disappointment, but he ignored that thought knowing it was his dads voice and thoughts in his head. Though he would also think about how he was a danger to her, that part was true however as soon as he sees her smile, his selfish wolf imprint takes over, wanting to be close to her, to hold her. Besides, when he isn't with her, he feels a pain in his chest and knows if he were to stay away too long, he wouldn't be able to handle it anyway. It was fate, destiny, and luck that they were to be together and he was damn happy about that. There was no doubt in his mind that he would do anything to make her happy.