"Yep." She mumbles under her breath. Not taking my eyes off her as she searches the entire bar. Just looking at her brings a smile to my face because I love her. And one day I'll make her fall in love with me. Fall in love with everything right and wrong about me. Suddenly her entire face drops. A frown forms on my face when I look at what she stares at.

It's Ethan kissing a blonde girl. The same blonde girl I saw at my apartment and the party. His hand on her thigh and her hands on his neck.

It's Catherine. Her roommate is with her boyfriend.

"Fucking bitch!" I turn my direction back to her. She stands up straight. When they pull away he notices her through the window and his face washes with guilt. He quickly gets off the bar stool grabs his suit jacket and walks through the crowd.

She goes to walk away before I hear the bell ring when the bar door opens. "Indra!" Ethan screams running after her. "Indra, wait!" She ignores him and keeps walking. He gets a hold of her wrist making her turn around. She doesn't look at him but at her wrist.

"Please it's not what it looks like." His words make me laugh slightly. "Not what it looks like?" I tease him and he snaps his head towards me. Giving me a death glare so I stare back. "Luke? You brought Luke!" He screams out.

"Hey, bitch." This is the exact reason why Indra shouldn't have brought me. "Whatever, listen I'm sorry. I swear it means nothing." His story makes no sense, but by the look on her face, she's not even listening to him. She pulls her arm away and turns around again trying to walk away.

I shortly follow her, I can hear Ethan walking behind us. "Indra, please wait! Let me explain-"

"Shut the fuck up, Ethan!" She stops facing him with nothing but pure rage in her eyes. "Who the fuck do you think you are, cheating on me?" She asks him, her smile growing as she takes a step closer. "You think there's a woman alive who's better than me?  I am the best thing that's ever happened to you and you're going to regret this for the rest of your life." She yells at him. "Look I am so-"

"Fuck off Ethan! Go back to your girlfriend!" She casually says and turns back. Walking in the opposite direction.

"Indra please-" He pleads for her to listen. He tries to grab her, but I pull him away. "Don't you fucking touch her!" He stumbles at least seven steps back. I look down at him, my jaw tensed as I hold back the urge to break every bone in his body for touching what's mine.

"You guys going to get it on or can I get going?" I hear Indra ask as I take a step back. Ethan tries speaking again, but Indra flips him off before walking away.

"Luke! Come on!" I didn't even realize that I hadn't moved. I quickly jog over to her, slowing down when I am next to her.

We have walked past at least three blocks now. We haven't said a word to each other. Haven't shared a glance, but I can't look anywhere else. Her arms are crossed over her chest as she shivers from the cold. I did tell her to wear a coat. "Indra wait." I stop in my tracks and so does she.

She is looking directly at me. I can feel butterflies in my stomach. I take off my black coat and place it over her shoulders, she hesitates at first. "No Luke." Pushing me away.

"You are going to get cold." She shakes her head when I force it onto her. She accepts, slipping her hands through the sleeves. The coat usually drapes above my thigh, but for her, it stops just below her knee and the sleeves are longer.

"I'm sorry Indra. If there is anything I can do, just say it." When it comes to comforting people, I am not the best and this was the best thing I could think of.

"I mean you could kill Ethan." She chuckles. "I will be right back," I say turning away from her.

"What! No! I was joking!" She says, grabbing my wrist and pulling me back. I am so vulnerable for her and her only. If she asked me to stab myself in the heart with a rusted knife. I would do it happily. This girl could say or do anything to hurt me and I would fall in love with her every time.